1987 Turbo Regal Limited Silver 4599.00

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member

1987 Turbo Regal Limited Like Buick Gn

1987 Poor mans buick grand national. Its the same thing as a GN except it has flavor.

BAD: Broken engine and bad trans. The new engine thru a rod and with the high lift cam, destroyed the heads i guarantee it. I have the original engine( no issues 113K?? ) sitting on a stand, and original trans that needs rebuilt sitting on the floor. I have owned the car for over 10 years, just sitting since october with broken engine.

Its a good car, its a silver hardtop car with no rust/rot , it may have some surface rust under the doors, but there is no rust thru the car that would be a issue. Its a kansas car all its life.

Good: Lots of modifications, alky control meth kit, atr down pipe, atr front mount, upgraded turbogt3255e, upgraded injectors009s, hooker cat back, tweak chip, new firestone tires on stock wheels, new fuel pump, new stereo system. Tons of stuff upgraded thru the years, posi rear end, ceramic front pads, new headliner, drive shaft loop, electronic boost controller for traction, aluminum radiator, dual fan kit, ect etc cte ...

The car does need paint, the factory paint is thin and almost gone. Interior is in good shape, upgraded stereo system, nice gauges, ac(r12) still works.

Plenty of problems with the car, car has all the options, cruise, tilt ps pb rear defrost, power seat, all the good stuff, and has grey cloth limited interior.

When running right high 11s in the 1/4 mile on radials would be normal for this car, nice and straight, no body damage, i just need to liquidate a few cars.

Original trans on floor and original motor on stand come with this car.

My email is turbov6bryan@live.com

Bryan

anyway to find out how many had the front frender lights that turn on at night when you make a turn ?

anyway to find out how many had the front frender lights that turn on at night when you make a turn ?

100% possibility with the chrome package

0% capability with the W02 blackout package this car has.

Blackout cars could not be ordered with cornering lamps, out of 1035 limiteds, about 300???? were black out cars.

I have 3 limiteds, 2 that are chrome have the corner lamps, but that was a option.

Nice TTA, want another?

BW

KH440 This was my daily driver for 5 years. I did just take some photos tonight of it and uploaded to photobucket. The other 5 years it sat in the garage on and off, sometimes broken.

Spare trans on floor was pmac / century auto in plano texas?? Mike Kurtz t-brake trans with some goodies, but its broken right now.

Current trans is another BRF with shift kit from Mike and input shaft, holds power, but not alot.

Znix, here are new photos 1987 silver limited for sale pictures by turbov6bryan - Photobucket

Sorry Neil, got to let go of some stuff to be happy on the inside. ie the lining of my pocket.

BW

No reason to be sorry. I just love that car :) Ill send the photobucket link to Mark, see if he is interested. TTYS

100% possibility with the chrome package

0% capability with the W02 blackout package this car has.

Blackout cars could not be ordered with cornering lamps, out of 1035 limiteds, about 300???? were black out cars.

I have 3 limiteds, 2 that are chrome have the corner lamps, but that was a option.

Nice TTA, want another?

BW

Hold on a minute they did make limiteds with the blackout package????? I've been trying to find this info, I have a limited with blackout but no wo2 code and it does not have opera lights.

Hold on a minute they did make limiteds with the blackout package????? I've been trying to find this info, I have a limited with blackout but no wo2 code and it does not have opera lights.

Well, W02 is the blackout package. So if your 87 turbo regal limited does not have W02 in the RPO sticker on the decklid, it was a chrome car that someone swapped over to blackout. As long as your car did not have opera lights or cornering lamps, it would be fairly easy to swap over to blackout trim.

If it was a chrome car, the cornering lamps and opera lamps would be additional options over the chrome package. :)

Very few 87 turbo regal limiteds came with the black out "W02" package.

I tried to make that as clear as possible.

BW :)