1987 Turbo Regal 5500 OBO.

richie rich

I am selling my 1987 Turbo Regal t-top car with the engine currently remove. The car has just over a 120,000 miles. My car is mostly stock except for a TA-49, 60lbs injectors, accufab fp regulator, hotwire and 340 pump duttweiler intercooler neck, turbo tweak alky chip. The engine is disassemble due to the nylon timing gear breaking this past summer. The transmission is an original BRF but slips in 3rd gear and recently added posi. The car has new shocks and eibach lowering springs. The interior is in good condition overall, there is a tear in the driver and passenger seats as seen in pics below. I was planning to do a mild rebuild and sell the car but, due to work I do not have the time. The Alky control and scanmaster are not included with the vehicle. Any questions feel free to email or call me at 904-745-1045 please leave a message and I will get back to you. 5500 OBO. Car is located in Jacksonville, Florida.

Attachments

• buick t tpye 023.jpg
    buick t tpye 023.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,555
  • buick t tpye 001.jpg
    buick t tpye 001.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,544
  • buick t tpye 024.jpg
    buick t tpye 024.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,536
  • buick t tpye 009.jpg
    buick t tpye 009.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,530
  • buick t tpye 018.jpg
    buick t tpye 018.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,511
:d

Attachments

• buick t tpye 030.jpg
    buick t tpye 030.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,515
  • buick t tpye 055.jpg
    buick t tpye 055.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,508
  • buick t tpye 002.jpg
    buick t tpye 002.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,486
Dude!

Motors apart, tranny needs rebuild, interior badly worn, what else?

Going to be a tough sell at that money to this crowd.

Motors apart, tranny needs rebuild, interior badly worn, what else?

Going to be a tough sell at that money to this crowd.

Dude..Did you see the price, the car doesn't really need that much work. Buy the car for cheap price and build it the way you want to. Show me a turbo regal in this price range that doesn't need work. Please don't think out loud in my friend's post unless you plan on buying his car. He clearly state what is wrong with the car in his description.

DUDE what ru you talking about

My interior warn? What the seat cover? oh i forgot let me guess, you are the type that always has something to say about everyones stuff. What do you want? Maybe you did not see the OBO! The car has no rust anywhere, t tops, same turbo you got, which is little by the way.
Thnx Richie Rich

I have personally seen this car and it is really clean and in good shape!
the A/C blows ice cold and all chrome is in great shape and the paint is maybe 2 years old. Good car to build how you want!

Make this guy an offer..anyone looking for a cheap solid project this is it. If I had the money this car would be gone.:smile:

This car was originally painted in the designer paint scheme of dark blue and a lighter blue. The car was repainted and overall it is a decent quality paint job could probably use a wet sand and polish. The car even has original exhaust still intact. Don't be swayed by the car needing some work..it is very solid.:)

Freshening a 109 long block should be finished with it this weekend. Also, a used 15000 mile BRF transmission will be installed. 7500 OBO...This is an awesome deal guys....:eek:

Just got back from the Turkey-Rod Run in Daytona. The owner of the car drove it there and it runs and shifts great..Make him an offer..If I had the money I would have already picked this car up.