1987 Turbo Limited

Steve

I recently bought this car from a board member but I have had a few things change and now I am going a different direction. It is a modified 87 Limited. It has a rebuilt short block, mildly ported heads, PT-72 turbo, PTE front mount, Qaud Air modded computer, 84 pound injectors, ATR downpipe, Vig 3800 lock up converter, built 200R4, Eaton posi, Comp Engineering adjustable shocks, rear air bags, vacuum brake conversion, Fbody aluminum radiator and many other mods. The car was repainted and they did a nice job. It has a 10 point cage and fiberglass hood, deck lid, and bumpers. The car is rust free and clean underneath. The body is very straight and all of the weatherstripping was replaced when it was painted. It has Weld Pro Star wheels with good tires--front runners and ET streets. The car went 7.00 in the 1/8 with only 19psi of boost which is well below where a PT-72 likes to be. With more boost this car should be a solid 10 second performer. $8900 firm. I don't have to sell it and if I can't get what I want for it, it will just sit in my shop and wait so please no low ball offers. Thanks

Thanks for the comments and I also think the price is very fair, that's why I had the price listed as firm. The car is a good solid rust free car with a great paint job and a lot of extras. It also comes with quite a few of the stock parts. With a few minor items added this car could be a mid 10 sec car for under $10K total investment which is pretty tough to do especially with a car that looks great. I do have pics and anyone can PM me thier email address and I can send them. Thanks

Here is a pic of the car. If you would like pics of anything specific let me know. Thanks

Steve

Attachments

• MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,252
Here is a pic of the engine compartment. I apologize in advance if there is a delay getting back to anyone, but I am having email problems and my computer in general is not cooperating. Please PM me any questions and I will gat back to you as soon as possible. Thanks

Steve

Attachments

• 100_0036.jpg
    100_0036.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,223
contact # or e mail

can you post a contact # or an e mail address. The e address on this site for you is not working. You can write me direct. Thanx sbs@themezz.com

Sorry for the email problems. Anyone can reach me at 417-234-4945. Thanks

Steve

I have had a few people ask about the roll cage. It is a 10 point and fits pretty well. The main hoop is hidden nicely behind the roof line at the rear of the side windows. In the side pic above what you see thur the side window is the head rests of the Kirkey aluminum race seats. You can have your choice of stock type buckets or the race seats. I was planning to install stock type buckets but you can get the car with either. Thanks

Steve

TX87GN, you have a PM. Pics will come as soon as I can get my email problem ironed out. Thanks

Steve

limited

I have never seen a car this reasonable if only the old lady will scrap the idea of buying a new house I will snatch this one. A good safe tuning or maybe a good Alky tune this is a high 10 second car.

Here are a few more pics including some interior pics that some have requested. Thanks

Attachments

• limited 001.jpg
    limited 001.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 430
  • limited 007.jpg
    limited 007.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 410
  • limited 009.jpg
    limited 009.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 392
May also consider trading for a stock TTA or GN/T. I will also trade my car plus cash for the right car. Thanks

steve i really like the car but im poor 8000.00 cash delivered to minnesota??? :wink:

email

Steve, i sent you some email on the car............................thanks Bob

Super6, I will check my email when I get home but I have been having email problems so you may want to shoot me a PM. Sorry for the inconvienance.

Racer1, No thanks, I am a pretty easy going guy and I can work with someone if needed but that's pretty far away from what I want for it.

your pm box is full

send me your phone # so i can get some more details on the car as i would like to come get it this weekend.......................................thanks Bob