1987 "t"

ya we need all the pics back up

Here you go :)

http://rgarber.portalstream.net/

These are high resolution pictures, once loaded you can zoom in on any spot. The floor mats were replaced since the picture and the door shot on the driver's door has been pushed out from inside the door.

BTW, on it's 1,700 mile trip to BG it used on oil :) Thanks for looking and if you have any questions at all please let me know.

I think I got back to everyone that contacted me about the car? Stay tuned to this post, however,

Car is sold pending payment.

When it's a 100% done deal, I'll post it here and if it falls through I have the list of who's next in line.

Here are the latest pictures, noticed the old links were broken:

http://rgarber.portalstream.net/

Also for sale is a 97 370AC Searay. Pictures are at the above link as well.

Thanks

Hi Rich, put me next in line if the sale falls through. I didn't inquire because you said it was no longer for sale.

Nice car I would keep it. You looked at what 4500 gets you last night good to meet you

Nice meeting you as well. I'll have another one some day, but finding another 69 4 speed car or another "T", realizing the fact that right now, I can't have both (Stupid Stock Market), The "T" will be easier to find (I hope).

Hi Rich, put me next in line if the sale falls through. I didn't inquire because you said it was no longer for sale.

I should sell it, I don't want to sell it, I should sell it, I don't want to. Sorry for the confusing message. Even at BG I was buying parts for it. It's a great car and a fun car and it will be missed. Right now, I need to concentrate on one certain 69, over the winter I have paint work and a engine to build. Goal is to have it done next fall and it's going to take cash to finish it.

Rich, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I believe I am pole position if the current buyer cancels.

Nice car. I had a 87 Turbo T that was a very low option car. A friend of mine still owns it. I need to check with him and count the options codes. I was a base regal with bench seat, no tilt, no cruise, manual locks, windows, It did have blackout trim, posi, rear defrost, and i remember the lightweight bumper brackets.It may be lower option than yours. Anyway good luck with sale.

No Thank you Rich for putting a lot of hard work, time and money into the car. I will take good care of her.