1987 T-Type on ebay.

Not For Nothen..... But The Bling-bling Just Doesent Work With Turbo Buicks. Another Set Of Rims Might Help In Ur Sale...

Kool..... Btw, Wasn'T Trying To Be A Smart Ass. They Just Don't Seem To Work On Tb's. Take Care.

gtiblklv said:
Kool..... Btw, Wasn'T Trying To Be A Smart Ass. They Just Don't Seem To Work On Tb's. Take Care.
you must be new here ,so I wont tear you a new one :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

you must be new here ,so I wont tear you a new one

I GUESS UR A BLING-BLING KINDA GUY...... MAYBE ON AN ESCALDE, NOT A TB. NO, I'M NOT NEW. JUST SOLD MY STAGE II MOTOR ON THIS BOARD. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE AND JUST GETTING OUT OF IT FOR NOW. I'VE WASTED LIKE $40K OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS. TIME OF SPEND MY MONEY MORE WISELY, THATS ALL.... WILL BE SEARCHING FOR A TWIN TURBO SET UP SOON (TURN KEY).

It's called personal choice and opinion. If you own it, you can do what you wish to it. The wheels aren't my preference either, but it does look good and I'm sure whoever bought it loved it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I Would Agree With That, But When Ur Looking To Sell A Tb Those Type Of Wheels Just Dont Seem To Be As Appealing As Others Do. But If Every One Had The Same Wheels Then All Of Our Cars Would Look The Same. So Again, I Would Agree....