*3.8L Turbocharged V6 w/ intercooler - - SUPER FAST
*Dark blue exterior/interior
*Power windows/locks
*Air-Conditioned
*CD player w/ decent speakers

Contact me at ryanthody@gmail.com
I live in Shoreline, WA

Detailed info:

My dad bought this car new in 1987 (I still have the original window sticker). He took excellent care of it, and used it as his daily car for nearly 16 years. He passed away in 2003 and since then the car has been mine. In the past 5 years I have only driven it occasionally. It has been in and out of storage, but I still kept up the routine maintenance (oil change, etc.).

It’s been really tough bringing myself to put this car up for sale. Not only is it an awesome car and I get complemented on it all the time, but it has some significant meaning to me since it was my dad’s. In reality I am not the machine head that my dad was and I know that it would be better off with someone who really appreciates these types of cars.

The car itself is in decent shape. It runs well and the turbo still works excellent. I won’t hide the fact that it needs some TLC; it has about 230k miles on it, but like I said it has had all its routine maintenance (prior to me owning it, my dad treated this car like his third son). In the past year the headliner has started to sag, but beyond that the interior is in good shape. The original stereo was replaced with a nice pioneer CD receiver, the speakers were also upgraded.

This car is very rare, and you will get complements on it all the time. I would really like to see this go to a caring owner.

Serious inquires only. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 411
Still For Sale

FYI - - Still for sale. Would prefer to deal locally.

By any chance did anyone here know my dad, John Thody? I'm guessing he has been to this site before.

FYI - - Still for sale. Would prefer to deal locally.

By any chance did anyone here know my dad, John Thody? I'm guessing he has been to this site before.
I think ive seen the car before and may have talked to him..You should bring the car to our race this weekend at Bremerton with a for sale sighn..
Gene

Gene-

Yeah I read about that race this weekend. Unfortunatly (or maybe fortunatly) I get to go to my good friend's bachelor party all weekend. Maybe I'll get someone to buy the car before the weekend who will want to take it to the race *cough*cough*

Interesting to hear that you may have run across my dad at some point.

Lower Price

Need to sell to put down payment on new car, willing to negotiate around $6500 range.

Oh boy. The wife is pushing me to do this. Let's try $6k. I've already had a couple offers for 5k that I turned down. Any takers? I really want to see this go to a caring owner.