1987 T Top GN 69,000 miles BEAUTIFUL $15,500obo

bowtiepony

It is a 1987 Grand National T Top with 69,214 Actual miles on the clock, I ran a carfax and have a copy of it, I am the fourth owner and the car has never been in an accident, no rust no dents. The first and second owners lived in Ohio and the guy I bought it from lives in Kentucky. The interior is IMMACULATE. No rips or tears in seats or carpet, The factory a/c still works as well as the factory cassette player with the concert sound 2 stereo system. It has the stock wheels and they are also in Excellent shape, they have never been curbed and there are no scratches, I recently had it repainted because the factory paint was getting dull, and it turned out WONDERFUL< I replaced the bumper fillers with Factory GM fillers, during the repaint as well as new factory GM center caps. The body is in tip top shape and the motor is also very clean, I have pics available please email me at jaeubank@glasgow-ky.com asking price is $15,500 will negotiate with CASH> Car is SUPER CLEAN and would make a GREAT car to drive on weekends or be a GARAGE QUEEN