1987 T Runs Great! Perfect Scanmaster readings -NO RUST- ***$4,995***

CombatComProg

For sale is my 1987 T with chrome bumpers and trim (chrome is in excellent shape with no pitting) and T-Tops. Dark metallic blue with blue interior. NO RUST on this car. This includes where the T-Tops meet the roof and on the bottom of the doors. NO RUST. Excellent numbers across the board on my scanmaster. Excellent coolant temps, oil pressure, etc. The car has 114K original miles. Clear title and clean Carfax. There are brand new Billstein Shocks and Eibach Performance Springs on the car. The car did not need them -I just got them with another car and decided to put them on to see how it would ride. It rides wonderfully and feels like you're driving a comfy couch! The transmission shifts firm and does not slip. I have too many cars and want to sell off my extras. The car is very fast and makes full boost. The paint went south while in storage and is faded. The bumper fillers dried up and cracked as well. Still waiting for my insurance company to come through, but for now the car is being sold with the fillers and paint in its current state. There is a small 1" long tear in the passenger seat. The power locks sometimes require multiple pushes in order to get the locks to come up or go down. The digital tach and boost gauge have worn and should get Casper's servicing. Full boost has been verified by a different boost gauge. The steering column was replaced with one from Gbodyparts.com and is a different shade than the interior; however, the original column with original and correct shade trim pieces are included. I have one of the new GT turbos from precision with 0 miles on it that I'll throw in at a loss for an additional $650. This car is worth my asking price in parts alone. You're pretty much just changing your cash into car form and would easily be able to get $5K if not more for it at a later date. If the car isn't sold within a week, it will go on eBay, and I'm sure it will go for more. Just looking for a quick, easy sale here.

Car is located in Ft. Myers, Florida 33908
$4,999 FIRM -It goes on eBay for more if not sold within a week or so.
Email keith.gannon@gmail.com for pictures and answers to any of your questions.

Call my cell any time day or night 239-823-7585

I will do a direct trade for a Seadoo RXP or newer high-end jetski under warrantee. Also looking for a newer, low-mileage pick-up truck. I'll consider any trade really. You could have something that just may peak my interest. I deal in Rolex watches and diamonds/jewelry as well, so if you want to turn yours into a Turbo Buick, let me know.

buick.jpg

buick%20(1).jpg

buick%20(2).jpg

buick%20(3).jpg

buick%20(4).jpg

buick%20(5).jpg

buick%20(6).jpg

buick%20(7).jpg

I will do a direct trade for a Seadoo RXP or newer high-end jetski under warrantee. Also looking for a newer, low-mileage pick-up truck. I'll consider any trade really. You could have something that just may peak my interest. I deal in Rolex watches and diamonds/jewelry as well, so if you want to turn yours into a Turbo Buick, let me know.