1987 T for sale with extras $14,000

reddog3.8

The time has come to list my T for sale. The car needs a good home I just don't have the time to drive or work on it. The car has 60,000 miles and from what i saw a when I bought it a clean car fax. Although I believe it was hit on the front passenger side at some point. The car is currently running a motor from another board member and the original short block was rebuilt by Dale Cherry at injection connection. The original short block is bored and stroked with all the best. This short block was built and never installed. I will post more pictures and list all of the parts that go with the car by the end of the weekend. I am asking 14,000 that includes running driving car, stroker short block, extra trans with orange stripe converter, two sets of stock heads and anything in the garage that goes to that car.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1434771555.517289.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where is the car located? Do you have a number you can be reached at? I have cash in hand if this is the right car.

Car is located just outside of Philadelphia in upper moreland

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1435025709.137526.jpg
passenger side door gap not perfect and bubbles under paint on bottom of the door

No other rust just that little patch on the passenger side door. Yes I will get some pictures but you may have to give me a couple of days.