1987 Stage II Grand National

SCREWED AGAIN! :mad:

Winning bidder claims it was an accident. Didn't mean to use the buy-it-now option, only wanted to bid. :mad:

I contacted the other bidders and I will just have to see what happens.

I just want this over!

howdy, i know how you feel. ebay seems to be going south. i just had to relist a car from a nonpaying bidder. good luck!

ULUZ2A6 said:
SCREWED AGAIN! :mad:

Winning bidder claims it was an accident. Didn't mean to use the buy-it-now option, only wanted to bid. :mad:

I contacted the other bidders and I will just have to see what happens.

I just want this over!

How many of the other bidders did you try contacting??

none, it has been over two weeks and i did not want the hassle of contacting them one by one. i had to wait to make sure that ebay credited me back my fees for a non payer.

eBay claims that I can re-list now and get the credit later... I will have to trust them on this, as I cannot wait the 10 days for the credit to re-list. I need this car sold. :mad:

I have received zero emails from the other bidders that I contacted. I guess it will need to re-lised now.

Anybody want to make me an offer before it goes? :confused: :confused:

I have several offers on the car. First person with $22K gets it. I feel thats a great deal. I am putting it back on eBay Thursday night.

Street legal in California.... Um sure it is :biggrin:

You better research that yourself.

ULUZ2A6 said:
Street legal in California.... Um sure it is :biggrin:

You better research that yourself.

Well, I appreciate the laugh.

I'm new to California, but from what I understand, engine swaps are legal if the replacement engine is newer, and runs as clean or cleaner than the original engine and retains all of the smog equipment.

I'd love to have a GN with a Stage II engine, but fear that the communists running this state are going to prevent me from taking advantage of what appears to be a very good deal.

Well with the "FAST" unit and a laptop, you can easily load a program that has been way leaned out for use at the inspection site. You should be able to blow way clean, then after you pass just load in the "kill" program again, take of the dump and lay 50' of rubber through the open exhaust while whistling the theme music from Star Wars. :biggrin: That'll teach em.

9 hours left! Thanks for all the PM's and emails wishing me luck. Now I just hope the winning bidder is not a moron. :eek: