1987 Silver Turbo T

Just goes to show how terribly hard it is to sell anything these days. That was a screaming deal. Note to everyone out there trying to sell your TR. NOBODYS BUYING unless you are giving them away. Money is tight, & If you are buying, the time is right. People who really want to sell, sorry but you have to expect & ask less than you were hoping for. If you really don't need to sell right now, hang on for a yr or 2 & I bet they go back up. (we can only hope right?)

Just goes to show how terribly hard it is to sell anything these days. That was a screaming deal. Note to everyone out there trying to sell your TR. NOBODYS BUYING unless you are giving them away. Money is tight, & If you are buying, the time is right. People who really want to sell, sorry but you have to expect & ask less than you were hoping for. If you really don't need to sell right now, hang on for a yr or 2 & I bet they go back up. (we can only hope right?)

Cold hard fact but some poeple still think it's 1998. We can only hope the market will spring back someday. IMO we still have hard times for a while.

1987 Buick Grand National

Guys I hope was a lesson learned by all. I could have posted the car for 9000 and haggled done it for six months. But I decided to make it painless for everyone involved.

If you wanna sell a car sell it. If you wanna just post pictures of it theres a gallery section for that.

Thanks TurboBuick.com!

Yep. I remember trying to sell my Chevelle back in the end of 2007. The car was an easy $12k car all day in a good market, but only brought $8k. That's also about the time I bought my T....wished I would have known what was coming. I've seen some nice cars sell for what I paid for mine...could have had a nicer car. :frown: