1987 Silver Turbo T

I put it on a dyno and if I remember right it made 299hp at the rear wheel. I have the paper work on that put up some where(I just move). I will find it this week.

And yes this car will make it to AZ or even CA. I bought it to put my family in and drive safely where ever I wanted.

Bumper fillers or not, this is a NICE car for the money. I just wish NOS GM bumper fillers were a little cheaper than almost $500 each. I discovered my front pass is cracked and have no idea where it came from. The car hasn't moved in 3 years! Good luck with the sale. If I had 7 grand right now, I would buy this car no questions asked. For those of you who HAVE this kind of cash, you are stupid if you don't buy this car!!!:D

The has zero rust anywhere. It's an Oklahama car. I just replaced the original alternator at 127,000 miles. It never saw any ram or snow. It just saw rain for the first time last year. No snow ever.

The has zero rust anywhere. It's an Oklahama car. I just replaced the original alternator at 127,000 miles. It never saw any ram or snow. It just saw rain for the first time last year. No snow ever.

I can't for some reason see any pics. Can you email me some pics of the car? I will PM you my email address.

I wish I could find someone to buy my GN.. I haven't put it up for sale yet but I have been considering it. I really like the T-Types. I would probably put back the original T-Rims if I bought this car though.. Ahh, Sorry for rambling. I'm just undecided in what I want to do and I need to think somewhere. Free bump though :D.

BTW, I have the original rims and center caps that I'll let go with the car. Act now while supplies last!

Your killing me :(. If I were to buy this, Could it be used as a DD for a long time to come :D?

You take payments, You know buy here pay here?????

Maybe some partial trades???????:eek: