1987 Silver Turbo T

1LowLeSabre

1987 Turbo T 129,000 T-TA49 turbo, billet inlet, green stripe injectors, Casper ultra chip, ATR cold air, ATR super pump, vacuum brake conversion, TPS Tec, Adj. fuel press. reg.
Interior is extremely clean. Needs nothing. The body is straight as can be but is and original and slightly faded. Al the bumper fillers are now cracked and busted and need replaced. I can get you pics of them but I think we all know what those look like.

501-681-4687-James

CopyofOurT005.jpg

Copy2ofOurT013.jpg

CopyofOurT007.jpg

OurT020.jpg

100_0479_1.jpg

100_0481.jpg

100_0482.jpg

OurT004.jpg

codetag.jpg

Oh man...it's exactly what I'm looking for. I just need to figure out a way to convince the wife why we need it.

Good luck with the sale, this will (should) go fast.

Thanks guys for the compliments. But remember, the bumper filers are now toast. Other than that the car is still the exact same as in the pics.

Another sign of what a terrible seller's market it is for these cars... uggghhhh... $7k for that nice ass silver T??? jeez.... GLWS....

Man, you are giving that car away. I know pictures can be deceiving...But that car looks very clean and rust free to me. Will not last long...I'd suggest ebay, bet you'd get a couple grand more. Good luck!

What is the reason for letting this beauty go? Do you have any track times for it? This is what i'm looking for but I won't be back in the states til late September :(.

Damn and I remember when you were looking forever for a T even offering up a Tahoe in trade. Oh well free bump. Wished I had the funds.

Lots of interest guys but it'll be first come first serve. If you want this car send a deposit so you don't loose it. Thanks!

If somehow this is still for sale when I get home from Afghanistan in Sep/Oct time frame I would really want to pick it up. If you have anymore pics please send them to jasycz71@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Joshua

It's still up for grabs guys. Several serious callers but no deposit yet. I'll post current photos showing the bumper fillers in a sec. Thanks guys!

Here's pics of the bumperfilers guys. Still the same car. It just needs the filers.

I also forgot to mention that he car has a brand new rebuilt front end with after market 1" lowered springs. It rides great.

101_0068-1.jpg

101_0071.jpg

101_0072.jpg