1987 Sacrifice!!! 54K miles

wastedgate

Moving to salt lake city, can't take her with. 1987 GN 54690 miles!! Car has been re-sprayed(overspray on frame)New catback exhaust(performance)StageII hypertech chip, cold air intake NO T-Tops!!!! two small tears on driver's seat. New eibach springs and bilstein shocks. This car is a true driver and still looks great, I'm serious! I have to sacrifice this car because I have no where to keep it, and I am leaving real soon. Car is in Bedford Hills, NY if you want to come and see it. I even have really cool valve covers for it in the trunk!! Any reasonable offer will be accepted(I was asking 13500 for it last year!!)No rust. It is still registered and can be driven.

:confused: pix and location

Moving to salt lake city, can't take her with. 1987 GN 54690 miles!! Car has been re-sprayed(overspray on frame)New catback exhaust(performance)StageII hypertech chip, cold air intake NO T-Tops!!!! two small tears on driver's seat. New eibach springs and bilstein shocks. This car is a true driver and still looks great, I'm serious! I have to sacrifice this car because I have no where to keep it, and I am leaving real soon. Car is in Bedford Hills, NY if you want to come and see it. I even have really cool valve covers for it in the trunk!! Any reasonable offer will be accepted(I was asking 13500 for it last year!!)No rust. It is still registered and can be driven.

;)

:confused: pix and location

:rolleyes: