1987 Regal T-Type (V8) with 405 ORIGINAL miles

What transmission does this car have? Is it a TH200-4R or a three speed TH200?

How about the rear end? Is it an 8.5"? Posi, gear ratio?

I may have overlooked it on the posts, but I don't remember seeing it.

Thanks in advance.

MV9 = 200C 3spd trans
G89 = 7.5" rear end
No G80 = not a posi
Build sheet says 2.56 rear gears

Price new in 88

My dad worked with the service manager in another Buick service dept in the 60s and early 70s.They were pretty tight.They offered it to him for 13.5.brand new.They just couldnt move it.We sold alot of GNs and T's,but couldnt find a buyer for this particular car.Crazy to see it again.I can still picture just where it sat.I actually put about 10mi on that car myself.

Interesting to see the rated fuel economy on a 307 V8 with a 200C and the 2.56 was 17/23. Nice car.

I also own an 87 Gn and a 87 SII T-Type built by TurboLou,.

Uh-oh...please tell me you did NOT say "87 T-Type"...:rolleyes:

Beautiful car, good luck with the sale. Even though its not a turbo car, I could easily see that thing in a museum as a pristine example of Buick's "T" package of the 80's.

My god, why does ANYONE come to this forum to sell ANYTHING.

I have no dog in this fight, but some of you act like CHILDREN.

This is a rare car, and imo a very nice car in the kind of shape that is all but impossible to find. It may not be what some of you like, but so what?

Is it against some kind of law for a person to want to get top dollar for his or her car?

To constantly put down the car in your posts is ridiculous. Aren't "Buick guys" supposed to be the going fast with class guys?

You know if a poster is getting smart with his ad, i can see someone coming back at them, but that does not seem to be the case.

Good luck with your sale, don't let the actions of some soil your thoughts on us all.

I really believe no one is intentionally bashing the car, a few just type and hit send before they read what has been typed.

I agree, please keep the negativity out of the thread.

The car may not be desirable from a performance stand point like all of us gear heads think. (me included:p) But none the less it is a very low mile example of a Regal.

GLWS

Car is going to Ebay..........

I am not to happy with this, I was hoping someone from the board would snatch it up and keep it "original". As we all know, life does go on. Wish me luck.

That's one beautiful car and the color combo is great. Best of luck on the sale, I'd be curious to know what it finally goes for, it'll indicate where the market is on a Regal with those options.

Sold on eBay tonight for 13,800 - that's about right...