1987 Regal T-type Limited

I don't think so, it was on eBay with no bids

Was the reserve listed? Did it have a Buy It Now? Not much is selling with these cars now. But at $10K it should move. It would be nice if someone with some knowledge could look at it. I wish him well with the sale. I think he should hang around here more to move it.

I can't believe how many cars go on sale here, don't sell then go on E Bay, expecting a quick sale & get skunked. I have never seen such a weak market. Buyers, now's the time, sellers? Not so much.

I've seen cars generate no interest here and fetch more money than expected on eBay. But agreed...anyone selling a Limited and likely any TR right now either has a real gem or got lucky.

I think this car was sold and the new person is trying to sell on ebay, buy it now price was 12,500

The name of the guy on eBay is different, but all pics from Brian. Funny there are two black limiteds with leather in NH

The name of the guy on eBay is different, but all pics from Brian. Funny there are two black limiteds with leather in NH

Can you shoot me the link to the car on eBay? I can't find it for some odd reason. Thanks.

That W02 car is a very different Limited from the one listed in this thread. I talked to Harry about the W02 car yesterday. Nice fellow. I think it's going to be a tough sell with it's history though.

I didn't talk to him about the history detailed in the Carfax...I was more interested in a clear picture of the RPO sticker. Pretty straightforward though. It's been stolen and involved in a serious accident as two separate events. I'm not sure how titling works down there...I don't think the car is importable into Canada but I could be wrong. My point was that Harry seems like a straightforward fellow and seems motivated to sell it. Pretty sure it would be long gone with a clean title. It's only the third black W02 car I've come across.

Thanks Dean, He kept repeating in his ad that he didn't know the history. When you repeat it though like five times sounds like he does though so a potential buyer cannot say anything.

The one from Concord is Littlesix's old car that he sold last year. The guy that bought it changed the interior to grey leather from cloth. BTW it's go a salvage title unless he was able to do something about that. It was jacked twice, stripped and rebuilt. The one with tan interior in Bedford is orginally from Ma.

Good catch on the W02 car. 82D is gray cloth. 829 is gray leather. It's been swapped. Helps to have input from the locals. ;)

Got a link for the Black/Tan car? Tan interiors are rare. This car sounds like PHANTASM's.

If your local go drive it. I liked the astro roof. The cloth seats were comfy, don't know about the leather. When Steve had it he had a tA49 and alky on it. He removed it b/f he sold the car. He had the paint touched up so it look pretty good. A few rattles etc but that to be expected. It would need a full going over the front end to make sure that's OK. Best Steve got it to run was 12.6 I believe. Engine's got a minor build and tranny was starting to get tired, again to be expected. It's a salvage title so if that doesn't bother you and you don't pay more than 6k for it, you could have a decent toy. Better if you wrench for yourself to save where you can.

The one from Concord is Littlesix's old car that he sold last year. The guy that bought it changed the interior to grey leather from cloth. BTW it's go a salvage title unless he was able to do something about that. It was jacked twice, stripped and rebuilt. The one with tan interior in Bedford is orginally from Ma.
ACTUALLY I SOLD IT 2 YEARS AGO. NOT A BAD LIMITED. DROVE NICE RAN IN HIGH 12'S. I OWNED IT FOR 6 YEARS AND NO ISSUES. AS FOR THE HISTORY MASS REGISTRY SCREWED UPON TITLE SO IT SHOWS THE OWNER IN OXFORD HAVING 2 SALVAGES. IF ANYONE WANTS THE SPARE SUNROOF IT IS FOR SALE JUST CONTACT PRONTO BECAUSE I DONT LURK HERE ANYMORE.

Ha! I was wondering if you would come on to comment on the old girl...

Ha! I was wondering if you would come on to comment on the old girl...

YUP I FIGURE I WOULD CHECK IT OUT.. I TOO LIKE THE VELOUR SEATS BUT IT LOOKS GOOD WITH THE ONES HE INSTALLED.
FOR THE PRICE IT IS A NICE CAR. SOMEONE SHOULD JUST BUY IT, DRIVE IT & ENJOY IT.. IT IS A NICE STREET CAR, NOT A SHOW CAR OR RACE CAR.