1987 Regal T-Type 78k.. Very Nice Pics!!! Maroon Almost Stock

goss1320

Has new A/C compressor and alternator. Blows ice cold!! Everything works including cruise control...
Above Added: Mon November 10, 2008, 10:14 am EST
This is a beautiful maroon t-type that has 78k miles. The car is stock with the exception of exhaust, suspension, and wheels. Interior is awesome and the paint is in good shape. It has your typical chips that were touched up. Under the car is 100% solid and I have pics that can be sent out. If you catch me before the snow falls here in Michigan I would be happy to go for a good cruise with it. Please call or email me with any specific questions. Also the stock wheels also come with the car. Tuition for school is getting a little out of hand and forcing me to sell. I have paper work on car and appraisal papers for this car valuing it at $18,000 Price will be $12,500
thanks,
Scott Goss 734-771-4175
goss1320@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Regal1.jpg
    Regal1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,512
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,473
  • interior1.jpg
    interior1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,463
  • Trunk.jpg
    Trunk.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,456
  • under.jpg
    under.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,443
Yeah Im in southern Michigan zip is 49173. The snow has already fallen I copied ad pasted from and older ad. Anyways if your close come take a look.

thanks,
Scott

Man there are alot of interesting threads on here gettin some serious attention.. Ha bump for myself!!

HA I am still trying to figure out how to go **** myself from the 12,000 mile GN for sale hahahahaha.

BUMP

Haha well maybe you should ask him and he can explain what "**** IS self" means... haha very entertaining around here I tell ya. If he gets 12gs at least he can afford some grammar school!!

Thanks I hope so too but not that I want to see it go, just need to pay for some school and I'll buy another in a few years I'm sure.