1987 Regal T for sale.

gs462

Well guys my Brother is goin throught tough times (cancer) and needs to sell his 86 TR, He and his son LOVE the car, and I dont want him to sell it but he thinks he has to, Regardless of why. I'm going to sell my 87 T So I can buy his 86 and keep it for him for when he gets better. Details on my car It's an 1987 T I bought in 1996 had it repainted factory burgany and added a TON of mods The car ran 11.43@118 back in 2000, with a TA60 and a 17 row mark jackson IC. I sold it in 2001 and bought it back in 2006, after buying it back I added a TE45A and a custom intercoooler I bought from Red Armstrong, The car is burgandy with burgandy interior it has all the limited trim, when it was painted I Replaced every emblem, headlight bezels, rubber bumper impact strips, and air dams with NEW GM parts. Now onto the the good stuff.

1987 Regal T
101k miles bought from original owners WIFE due to a divorce.
Car has VERY FEW options and as such is very light just under 3400#'s
motor is stock with a 200/200 cam
TE45A
55# injectors computer modded by QUADAIR
Custom intercooler
Headers throttle body and upper intake were ported back in 1999 when i built the car.
Factory posi.
It has a XP plus fuel pump which is hotwired.
Transmission is FRESH by Vince Janis with a 9/11 3200 stall convertor.
Radiator was also redone in 1999
Terry houston 3" DP
Hooker 2.5 inch exhaust
Adjustable FP regulator
Had new carpet and headliner in 2004.

Now the bad this was always an OHio car the body is good, doors and decklid were replaced during paint with southern parts. the underside is scaley, There are NO HOLES.
The car will also need tires. Has original wheels and caps.
This car runs Like a TR should and is well know by numerous members of this board. I'm sure this car will get into the 11's at 20#s of boost. with
MUCH more on tap above 20#s

I'm pricing the car to sell. I have almost 1500 in the trans ALONE.

Price is $7900 OBO and I WILL have the car at norwalk on Friday and most likey Sunday,

Attachments

• 604098416_c4231e4319_m[1].jpg
    604098416_c4231e4319_m[1].jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,213
  • t106.jpg
    t106.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,217
  • tfront.jpg
    tfront.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • trear.jpg
    trear.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,211
Yes on the buckets. Looking for more pics. Car also has an old cold air kit that locates the airfilter behind the grill.

This one shows the TA60 the car now has a TE45A as stated earlier.

Attachments

• tmotor.jpg
    tmotor.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,208
pics of the underside please expecialy at the frame area where the floor seams lap and under the rear seat at the frame turn rear rails.

I dont have a digital camera. the pics I've posted are all I have I'm 70 miles west of Erie pa. if you'd like to look.

Very interested. Can i come look at the car tomorrow (Thursday). Hows the interior look? Any wear or rips? Ready to make an offer if all is well. PM me with a number please. Thanks

Thursday is Good im off work i sent the # did you get it, if not 216-469-0709
and I'm open to offers as long as they're not absurd.

Shawn

Update, Brother was put back on the ventilator today, so Norwalk will be up in the air till the am. Second I told the wife I was taking the Regal if I went and she said you're gonna take it without insurance? *SHIIIIIIT* I hadnt put the ins with Grundy back on due to no time to drive it and being busy. :mad:
The hits just keep on coming.

Update, Brother was put back on the ventilator today, so Norwalk will be up in the air till the am. Second I told the wife I was taking the Regal if I went and she said you're gonna take it without insurance? *SHIIIIIIT* I hadnt put the ins with Grundy back on due to no time to drive it and being busy. :mad:
The hits just keep on coming.

Sorry Shawn, be with your brother....

Guy's Ive known Shawn for years... You can NOT evenbuy the parts that are in the car for what he is asking. If I can figure out how I'm looking to buy it myself.