1987 Regal Limited Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

85supreme

This is not my car. I am posting this for a member on Gbodyforum.com who used to have an account on this site too. PM me for his contact information if you're serious.

(sorry for the all caps, thats how it was originally posted)

FOR SALE
1987 BUICK REGAL TURBO T LIMITED
- 1 OF 1035 TURBO T LIMITED CARS PRODUCED
- 1 OF ABOUT 200 LIMITED CARS WITH WO2 BLACKOUT PKG
- ULTRA RARE FACTORY POWER MOONROOF AND LEATHER OPTION
- TOO MANY NEW AND PERFORMANCE PARTS TO LIST
- MOST UNDERHOOD PARTS HAVE RECENTLY BEEN POWDERCOATED SILVER AND BLACK
- VERY FAST!!!!!
- NO RUST OR LEAKS
- ICE COLD A/C
- ALL OPTIONS WORK
- TIGHT CAR STARTS, STOPS, AND HANDLES VERY WELL
- VERY RELIABLE, HAVE BEEN USING AS DAILY DRIVER FOR PAST YEAR

REASON FOR SELLING......TOO MANY TOYS AND AND HAVE TO THIN THE HERD A BIT!

Asking $10,000.00 obo

THANKS!!

This is a clean car that needs a good home and the price is great.

Serious inquiries only. PM me and I'll get you in touch with the seller. or you can pm him if your a member on Gbodyforum.com. Seller is GRIFF442

Thanks - Mike

Car currently has 126k miles, engine bottom end and trans have approx. 18k miles, and top end, valve train, gaskets and seals and powdercoating have about 1200 miles. All of these numbers are increasing by about 150 miles a week as I am still using this car daily.....

Car is located in South Florida. Post any questions you have and ill forward them to him.

It sure didn't look like that under the hood when you owned it Steve.:D

This is a reply he made to someone on GBF.

I believe the turbo to be a TA49, have the receipt from previous owner at home was purchased from A.I.R. research about 10 years ago for $800. Will check and post info when I get home. The injectors are #36 blue tops
It does have the Duttweiller IC neck on it, trans is an unknown as it is the only thing without receipts. I know it is built, has a billet servo, shifts firm, but not a neck breaker, feels like a 2500-2800 stall.
Engine is built with .030 TRW pistons, plasma moly rings, ARP bolts throughout, comp cam and lifters, lightly ported heads and intake, accufab FP regulator, walbro pump and hotwire kit also has G80 posi now.....

I believe the car is black.

No it is not a clean it has rebuild & salvage title........

was STOLEN & HIT front end drivers side accordingto Mass records I was told buy a buyer who ran the vin.. But it never stopped me from buying it.

OH and ENGINE spit shine makes no difference in performance!

It was a 12.8 12.9 car. Russ Merrit got a 12.6 out of it once because he knew how to race buicks.

Of course that is not bad for a street car without spending ton of money and letting your car sit in the garage for years on end like PRONTO's buick :eek:

It was a 12.8 12.9 car. Russ Merrit got a 12.6 out of it once because he knew how to race buicks.

Of course that is not bad for a street car without spending ton of money and letting your car sit in the garage for years on end like PRONTO's buick :eek:

Yeah, really. Who does that? :rolleyes:

Well, she's been drivable for more than a month and is driven weekly...

Whoever gets the t will have nice unique ride I loved the column shift and the pillow seats. Since removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.