1987 Regal Limited T

I agree I thought the bumpers should be chrome also. Has anyone figured out if its correct.

Bumpers, tail light trim, trunk lid trim,head light bezels, grill, front & rear window trim, rear hood trim, & front Marker lights have been changed out or painted. Header panel emblem is removed & filled.
20+ years & 140K miles people make changes.
Sides window trim, quarter glass, & lower chrome molding is still the same.

I have a set of clean chrome bumpers off a '85 GN that will go with the car for those that might want chrome instead of black. And yes no test drives without cash in hand thats just common sense if you have ever sold a car like this you know.

I don't understand is this market that bad? I see various limited T's for alot more, infact there is one here for $17k with more miles?????

Bumpers, tail light trim, trunk lid trim,head light bezels, grill, front & rear window trim, rear hood trim, & front Marker lights have been changed out or painted. Header panel emblem is removed & filled.
20+ years & 140K miles people make changes.
Sides window trim, quarter glass, & lower chrome molding is still the same.

As the owner of a 1987 Limited T since 1990 I am partial to these cars and and take note of every one I see. I have seen about a dozen of them with leather interior and they ALL had bucket seats with the consolette, black out trim with chrome bumpers and a header panel emblem. That's not to say that Buick didn't build them with the black bumpers, but I have never seen one. It is also possible that the black Limited T's with black out trim did not come with a header panel emblem just as the WE4 cars did not.

8950 is a steal.
7000 is a joke.

Car is way too nice for the money.

Slinging crap at the car ain't cool. I wouldn't have been as nice as the seller if it was mine.

I guess no one read or saw the thread about NEGATIVE COMMENTS!! I dont know about anyone else or whatever .. but IMO keep your mouths shut!! The man is trying to sell a car!! This is why people bash this site bc of all the critics!! Noone bashed anyones cars!! He simply said he thought his car was a better deal and he has a right to his own opinion!! The other car shouldnt even have been brought up in a thread to sell the OP's car!!! Stop trashing the OP's thread!!

Limited

I guess no one read or saw the thread about NEGATIVE COMMENTS!! I dont know about anyone else or whatever .. but IMO keep your mouths shut!! The man is trying to sell a car!! This is why people bash this site bc of all the critics!! Noone bashed anyones cars!! He simply said he thought his car was a better deal and he has a right to his own opinion!! The other car shouldnt even have been brought up in a thread to sell the OP's car!!! Stop trashing the OP's thread!!

Just get it over Phillip make the owner a reasonable offer to help u with shipping so we can christen you on the next meet:biggrin: this is a good deal!

Just get it over Phillip make the owner a reasonable offer to help u with shipping so we can christen you on the next meet:biggrin: this is a good deal!

I like the car alot!!! But Just not for my first Buick!! I was really interested in your T , but i lost contact with you and Pauly so i moved on:rolleyes:!! Nice ride for sure!! I just think people need to leave the BS aside!!