1987 Olsmobile 442

garrett

This is a real 1987 Olds 442 that I bought a year ago. It was my daily driver until recently. I recently got a company car, therefore it is not needed. It is black on top and grey on the bottom, with grey interior. I had the black repainted about 9 months ago. It was painted by Maaco with a base coat/clear coat. It was not hand rubbed to remove all texture. The interior is in excellent shape. The original AC still blows ice cold. I had the windows tinted. Besides the paint job, I installed Headman headers and a Cherry Bomb exhaust, exiting out before the passenger's side rear tire (NASCAR style). I have replaced the transmision mount, pinion snubber, rear brakes, aluminum rear drums, and upper and lower control arms(fully boxed), with poly bushings. The 442 also has Air Lift air bags in the rear coil springs so that pressure can be adjusted individually on each side. This car has the 10 bolt rear end that will handle 500hp easily. It has the 8.5 ring gear with a posi. As a result, this car hooks very well and puts the power to the ground very reliably. It is a fun car to drive. It isn't a show car or all original, but it is reliable to drive everyday and always gets alot of positive comments. It would make a good driver that has alot of style. For those that is unfamiliar, the 1987 442 came with a 307 cubic inch V-8 with a Quadra-jet carb, roller cam. I put in a K&N air filter, some E-3 spark plugs and some Magecor spark plug wires. The car has a brand new battery, new shocks, and exhaust. Besides having the far superior rear end to the regular Cutlass V-8, the 442 also came stock with the Grand National 200R4 transmission(4 speed auto). A normal Cutlass is only available with a three speed. It's nice to have the overdrive for gas milage purposes. This is a rare car, with alot of personality. price $6000 OBO

P4111441.jpg

442pictures008jpg.jpg

442pictures006jpg.jpg

442pictures005.jpg

442pictures014.jpg

442pictures004.jpg

442pictures003.jpg

442pictures010.jpg

P4081414.jpg

B3ytn2gmkKGrHqIOKiYEyBJ8RIwPBMnjS9p9PQ_12.jpg

Nice looking car for 6k. GLWS.

possible trade

I would also be open to a trade of a used cruiser style motorcycle and some cash.

still available

I would also be open to a trade for a Yamaha V-Max, or similiar cruiser motorcycle.

trading for a Vmax

I have set in motion plans to trade the car for a 1986 V-max, if nobody has any $. I reduced the car on Ebay to $4200 and still no bites. Screw it, I guess I'll trade.:frown: