1987 Olds Cutlass roller (had GN drivetrain) still wired for LC2

GinoRin

Here's a great project car. This thing would make a great racecar. Its a 87 Olds Cutlass rolling chassis, had a complete intercooled 3.8turbo swap but the engine and trans have been pulled. Still has a complete Turbo wiring harness underhood. Fuel tank has a walbro GS340 pump, car has a GN radiator as well. Rear is a 3.42 posi 7.5". Has competition engineering shocks and variable rate springs. Hooker dual 2.5" exhaust with stock downpipe and test pipe still in place. Car is pretty clean, only one rust spot about 3" wide. I have a pic of it. Doors are very solid. Also, the door handles have been shaved and it has a remote keyless door popper, pretty cool! Paint is probably 5-8 years old, and still shines very well. Its black with a VERY suble blue metalflake. Not show quality paint but nice for a drive and awesome for a racecar. Car also has a complete GN interior in it in extremely nice condition, but the headliner needs to be replaced. The pics show no drivers side doorpanels, but I have them. Concert sound lowers. Crank windows manual locks. It has the cutlass dash but the rest of the interior is out of a lower mileage grand national, with a power seat. Exceptional condition on the seats. T-type steering wheel. The cutlass dash has been dyed gray and it also has the rallye gauge pack. Car has the hard to find late 87 and early 88 euro frontend as well. Clean title. I bought the car to part, but I thought someone might be interested in it as is before I do that. Its priced to sell, but if it doesnt sell this week I'm parting it out. It also has an A-pillar gauge pod with Caspers knock gauge and boost gauge. Console gauge holder with auto meter oil and water. I'm willing to sell it a few different ways:

Pics are here: ginorin/1987 OldsmoBuick Cutlass - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

$3500 complete as it sits with 14" olds chrome rally wheels and all gauges
$2500 with GN interior parts removed, GN radiator, wire harness, and walbro pump stay in, gauges come out.
$2200 with the GN interior removed, as well as radiator and wire harness, no gauges.

I don't expect this to last long, call with questions 414-732-4824

DSC02241.jpg

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02253.jpg

still for sale. I pulled the centerlines, seats, doorpanels, center console and shifter and will be selling those seperately.. First person to give me 2 grand for the rest of the car as is gets it.

Update.... I am sick of people (mostly locals from craigslist) wasting my time on this thing, and I need the money to finish 2 other projects. Interior has been sold, the car still has the GN black carpet, upper sail panels, and complete dash installed. The car is sittin on a set or 14" chrome Olds Rallyes for rollers. Comes with GN wire harness and complete exhaust with downpipe.

FIRST $1500 CASH GETS EVERYTHING