1987 MAROON W/MAROON INTERIOR TURBO T ------Chicago area

esm

I have a 1987 Buick Turbo T --- that i got on trade --- maroon on maroon --bench seat column shifter - manual window ---has clean interior only problem is some seperation in seams on pass side seat --- rest of interior is nice --paint has some chips in in but in great shape --comes with weld wheel -15/3.5 front and 15/8 in rear with good tires and a extra set of stock turbo t wheels ---engine was rebuilt 100 miles ago and trans was done last summer ---car is from Michigan has under 60k on it floors-frame and car is clean --can email pix or send to phone ---- text or call for pix or questions 773 491 8806 --- i dont know how to load pix ---- engine is stock and trans as fair as i can see like to get $10500 for trade and cash

OK --sale price --needs head gaskets now ---- will sell for less if buyer want to finish replacing gaskets --i dont have time to do or if i finish price stays same !!!

Ok started doing head gaskets last night ----relized why they blew ----head bolts were about as tight as intake bolts ---car has arp head studs and i got car from a ford guy who never done a buick engine before---- he did a nice job but didnt torque the head bolts enough ---------