1987 limited

buick nathan.jpg
Rain today, hope I have a few more nice days to complete the test driving of the car. Here's a cool pic of my grandson Nathan. buick nathan.jpg

smmit.jpg
summit1.jpg
summit2.jpg
summit3.jpg
Have 210 miles on the car and I am very happy with how the car drives. I put the original wheels on, have a little bit of rubbing to do and then I can put emblems and moldings on to complete the build. Going to ask 25k for the car.

Nice Job! And NICE SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm always stoked to see cars brought back from the dead instead of parted out for a little change. This particular Limited will be something that is charished and appreciated from now on! Damn Nice!!!! ----Jeremy

Wow

Very nice !! Looks 100% identical to the Limited TR i used to own:cool: Oddball thing on my car was it had chrome mirrors:confused:, other then that they are twins. GLWS....wish i didnt have 2 kids in college right now...

2011-12-09_15-50-33_801 (3).jpg
2011-12-09_15-58-26_870.jpg
Here's some of the literature I have on this car including bill of sale. Prev owner looking for more and hope he finds the window sticker.

Unreal

Someone is going to get a steal on a very nice car. Great job. Very impressive. I just read the whole thread and that was quite the undertaking. 25k for that car is a very good price. GLWS :cool:

Thanks everyone again for all the great comments. Thinking about taking it to the Canton or Cleveland indoor car show if not sold.

Thank Dan, looking forward to helping you with your car.

I was looking through your restoration pictures. Very nice car! Do you remember what the color was that you used on the radiator support and turbo heat shield?

Thanks

I was looking through your restoration pictures. Very nice car! Do you remember what the color was that you used on the radiator support and turbo heat shield?

Thanks
Black etching primer on radiator support and the heat shield, headers and down pipe were all electroless nickel plated. Thanks!