1987 Limited V6 Turbo

1987 GN

Up for sale is my 1987 Buick Limited w/ V6 Turbo.

Grey/Grey leather
Hardtop
Column shift

The car was 100% stock until 2k miles ago when I did some cleaning and a tune-up and added:

42.5 lb injectors (brand new)
Street-chip
61 series turbo (brand new)
ATR 3" downpipe (hi-temp coated)
2 1/2" dual stainless exhaust (new)
new tires (235-60-15)
Scanmaster 2.1
Magnecor plug wires
AC Delco plugs
Adjustable fuel regulator
fuel rail gauge
mass air pipe
K&N filter
new intercooler hoses
new washer/coolant bottles
radiator refurbished
transmission was rebuilt
posi-rear added

The intercooler was flushed/cleaned too.

It has 172k miles and needs paint.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO RUST on this car. It spent most of its life in California and the floor, doors, quarters, etc. are mint. In the Northeast it is usually next to impossible to find a car with some mileage on it that is so clean.

Looking for $8500/bo

Please PM me or reply to this thread with questions or comments.

I don't have access to my email very often so please contact me via PM or posting here.

Thanks.

Pics are in this thread:
TurboBuicks.com - 1987 Limited V6 Turbo

where in MA is the car located? What is your bottom dollar price at this point? I'm definitly interested.

"Rich...is the car still available? Looking to buy within the next couple of weeks. Thanks."

Yes it is......feel free to give me a call @ 508-304-3181. Thanks.

Was driving the car this summer and heard a funny noise a few weeks ago so the car has been parked. Found out it needs a new thrust bearing. I have a 46k mile stock shortblock to go with the car as I cannot spend any more time on the car any longer.

No reasonable offer refused. Will sell the car with or without the extra shortblock. If it doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time I will consider parting it out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Rich
508-304-3181