1987 limited, t-top, gray, leather

Hello BlownZ,
I am in a little town called Hawkinsville, about 50 miles south of Macon, 25 south of Warner Robins and 20 miles east of Perry.

Thanks for Looking
Robert

Good looking car I like the limited's a lot I have owned a few but have yet to own one with leather and this one is just my color pic's look good too. I guess the price is still 10,500 can't beleive someone has not jumped on it yet the econmy bite's. GLWS it does have my eye I will be watching it.

Good looking car I like the limited's a lot I have owned a few but have yet to own one with leather and this one is just my color pic's look good too. I guess the price is still 10,500 can't beleive someone has not jumped on it yet the econmy bite's. GLWS it does have my eye I will be watching it.

I hear ya limitedv6!! Can't believe it is not gone either... I took my "T" to get it's last aims test today and this young kid was clueless:confused: Kept telling me how much these cars just keep going up in value and how everyone wants them now...Apparently he stills lives with his parents and is not aware that the country has been in a recession for quite awhile now :rolleyes: