1987 limited in Michigan

strokethis

Vin 1g4gm1172hp450512

Checking interest in selling my car or parting it out and keeping the engine and trans. Its a 87 limited with a rebuilt stock motor. Body has 107000 miles. Motor has maybe 1500. Trans has about 2500.

Body:
7-10
Needs driver floor pan.
Front driver fender has been wet sanded through in one spot.
Rear bumper fillers are bad

Interior
Nice
No head liner
Good moon roof maroon with bench seats and colum shift

Engine
Stock rebuild
Rjc power plate
Msd wires
Rjc 5" down pipe
Precision stealth 70mm turbo(200 street miles)
Manual boost controller
Tt chip 60# injectors on e85
Race tronix 415 fuel pump
Kenny bell fuel pressure regulator
Huge k&n cold air
Took ac off but still have everything

Transmission:
Tci turbo 400
Manual valve body
Reverse shift pattern
Tci 9" 3800 stall with baloon plate.
Large trans cooler up front

Car is not perfect but really fast. One of the fastest stock motor turbo regals. No bs. Motor will go 10.90. Runs on e85 and 25#s of boost and no problems at all.

Taking offers
Call or text 8105770810

Can't upload pics text or i can email them

Attachments

• 20130622_093849.jpg
    20130622_093849.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 447
Why are all the good deals on the wrong side of the country? Sounds like a hell of a deal. Wish I hadn't just bought a truck for a daily...

10.90s on e85 with 60 pound injectors? Hard to believe, Dont mean to be an sour puss, i just have done alot alot of testing on my car.
Got a vid? Log? Again dont mean to be a sour puss. But its hard for me to swallow those #s with all my testing on my own car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No one said you had to believe it. No i dont have a video yet bc i normally get kicked out after the first pass. People also said i cant run a 68.5mm turbo on a stock motor with 25#s of boost. I will give all specs to the buyer with no problem. Thanks guys.

I also have Michigan air!

I'd like to see a picture of the RPO sticker in the trunk if it's not too much to ask. Thanks in advance and GLWS. :)

I have had a lot of interest in the car. But if i don't hear anything bt tomorrow car will be listed on ebay. Thanks