1987 Limited for sale

8t7gn

I am the third owner of this highly optioned Buick. The originl owner was an old lady who purchased it in Arizona and kept this car very clean and have a big stack of paper work on everything that was done to the it. The second owner bought it from her and owned it for a couple of years and put very few miles on it before selling it to me. In those two years, he put on ATR headers, Kenne Bell intake, and, I believe , Pitbull exhaust. He also had his friend stripped off all the emblems and molding and repainted the car With the same exterior color. Since I've owned it, I put on a bigger down pipe, external waste gate, AFPR, Walbro fuel pump, hot wire, RJC power plate, new coil, new GM factory weather seal around the door and t-top, bigger inter cooler, and converted to vacuum brakes. There might be a couple things I might have missed.

The car is in very good overall condition with no rust since it is an Arizona/California car. The leather seats are in excellent condion. It has a crack in the rear bumper filler and a chip on the roof behind the t-top. This car was never raced and was seldom used since I work six days a week and don't have a whole lot of time to enjoy it. Would like to see it go to someone who will have more time to enjoy it. Give me a call 213-300-6876 for more info. I'm in the greater Los Angeles area. Thanks for looking.

Asking $11,000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 565
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 497
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 571
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 571
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    967.1 KB · Views: 494
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 490
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 488
Last edited:
Do you have a picture of the RPO sticker on the inside of the trunk lid? Looks like an interesting car pending the option list. Thanks.

What shape is the dash board in under the cover?
Do you have any trunk photos?
Is the mileage 45K or 145K?
What condition is the re paint on the car?

What shape is the dash board in under the cover?
Do you have any trunk photos?
Is the mileage 45K or 145K?
What condition is the re paint on the car?
145k miles, about 130k by original owner. repaint is very good to excellent with chip on roof and small scrape near bumper. I will take pics of rpo sticker and trunk tonight.

Great color combo. If I didn't have too many already I'd consider it, especially with the tan leather. GLWS!

Stickers and t-top covers/ bags

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 119
Interestingly optioned car for sure. Only about one in 10 Limiteds had a digital dash. And T-tops were almost as rare on these cars. GLWS. (y)

Thank you....very interested...what city are you in exactly? You can message me if that's better or I will call you tonight.

This baby has been sold to yours truly...could not be any happier with the car and my dealings with Bill.

My plans are to drive it whenever I can. I didn't buy it to be a garage queen. Not planning on doing anything as far as performance upgrades because at my ripe old age of 41 it has plenty of performance already....new tires and wheels in the next week....Upgraded to h4 headlights because at my advanced age those h4656's were not cutting it.....It is a beautiful car that I am more than willing to spend money on to keep it that way.