-cone filter
-Buschur inline boost controller
-Bosch adjustable regulator
-Cotton's egr delete
-walbro 255
-racetronix hot wire
-flowmaster cross flow muffler

82k miles

Power windows, power locks, twilight sentinal, cruie, map lights, cornering lights, landau top with coack lights.

I bought the car a little less than a year ago from Ohio. Clean title. It has been repainted and looks decent when clean but has some flaws such as sanding marks, filler spots, etc. I'm really anal on purchasing cars but what impressed me was that it was all there. All emblems were present as well as center caps and was solid. When I got the car home I put it on my lift and noticed some rust on the rockers where the pinch welds are.. I was a little disappointed to see this because I couldn't see it from just laying under the car. The chrome that covers the rockers hid it and made it hard to notice from that point of view. Another issue was overboosting.. I put a manual controller on the car and it rips! I upgraded the pump, regulator, and hot wire for assurance. The interior is in good shape and has no tears in the valor. Minor sun fade on the deck behind the rear seats. The headliner is mint and not sagging. My plans were to just make it a sleeper/beater bolt on car but I need to apply funds elsewhere, unfortunately..

The car will need a rear main seal which I will include. The tail lights light up when you turn the lights on but when the brakes are applied, they don't light up? I'm almost positive that it's the turn signal switch. I just haven't had the time to order one or tear it apart. The cornering lights are lit up when you turn the lights on as well. The coach lights also aren't lighting up. The dash lights and everything works properly. It also has a stereo that isnt orignal but works well.

$8500

The cars located in Ellwood City, PA and I can be reached at 7247147781

Or shoot me a pm

ttype01.jpg

I'll upload mor pics when i get home. My computer isn't cooperating..

-Cody

I neglected to mention that the car was converted over to 134a and blew ice cold all summer. It is also eqipped with the g80 option and had the brakes coverted over to a vaccum system. For what the car is, it drives unbelievably solid. It also will need a rear passenger side shock (I've noticed it shows traces of leakage and makes slight noise). It shifts firm and pulls hard at 16psi on pump with a punched cat, stock downpipe, as basically a stock car.

I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

-Cody

Wow that thing is awesome! Definitely some odd options and combinations but I love it! Especialy the look of the black with maroon interior.. my two favorite colors! and the fact that its a limited with padded roof and cornering lights.. Nice ride and at a good price! Good luck with the sale I hope i can find something like this when the spring rolls around!

-Rich

Thanks for the compliments! Its not a show peice, but is just a nice driver car that looks decent cleaned up. I've never NOT owned a limited and this is my 6th one.

-Cody

Cody, this is Kevin. Why are you and your dad selling this one? It looks to be pretty clean.

How's the Ecoboost?

Hey Kevin! We're trying to get into a house before the new year and just freeing up some funds.. The Typhoon may be going too, unfortnately.. The Ecoboost is great! I cant get it over 15mpg babying the heck out of it... How's the new 5.0's?

5.0 is great! Its getting about 11.5mpg pulling my trailer. The power of it is awesome. I know the Ecoboost has more hp's and torgue but there's just not enough history behind it yet.

Good luck finding a house, the wife and i have been looking and everything out there needs to much work and way over priced.

Yes, I agree.. The market isn't int good shape, unfortunately.. Good luck with the search and Merry Christmas!

Is the rust on the rocker panels surface rust or holes? The pics of those areas are dark and its hard to tell. Looks like a nice car that I'd like to take a look at.