1987 Limited 29k miles $12,500...new pics...

yes the car has posi......

car still available....lol it must have a disease.....or some buyers seem to think many more will come by seeming to be a better deal.......we will see

^ im having the same problem.. f-bodies are having trouble selling lately.. wait like ten more years till they become classics, then we'll see [:

hell. nothing is selling. everywere you look there are pages of ttt's, bumps, etc

car still available....lol it must have a disease.....or some buyers seem to think many more will come by seeming to be a better deal.......we will see

if my ls1 car would only sell.

^ im having the same problem.. f-bodies are having trouble selling lately.. wait like ten more years till they become classics, then we'll see [:

hell. nothing is selling. everywere you look there are pages of ttt's, bumps, etc

I'm guessing it has to do with it being Christmas, and tax return season coming up and thus making people feel reluctant to buy anything other than christmas stuff. I've had my Chevelle for sale for awhile now and even with a big block, a 12 bolt, bucket seats, red exterior/black interior.....I've not had much luck selling, not many who call me and ask questions and arrange to come look at it even show up (wasting my time) and the few who actually did bother to come and look at it didn't buy it....one ******* knit picked it to death :rolleyes: then tried to low ball me. :mad:

Have you tried ebay yet? I've thought about it, especially after a guy who was going to come and buy my car said he just sold his Chevelle on there for more than I am asking on mine, and his still needed paint. I would keep it until March and try again but I will be moving 1100 miles west around that time and may not be able to bring it with me.

Selling of Limited

I just got back from a weekend visiting friends and stopped in a Turbo Buick and wow what a great limited. I am looking for a ride and this may be the one. Is it still for sale? and what would it take to get it to Calif. Also if a deposit did get made could transportation be made to get it out to calif? Turbo 85

Limited

I hope you got my last post, but I sure am interested in this ride. What would it cost to get it to Calif. How much of deposit do you need. Do you have storage?

87 Limited

Well I bought the Limited in December and is now located in California. It loves its new home.

87 Limited

I live in Northern Calif. The car is very well kept for being a 29,000 mile limited. I am very satisfied with this ride. Do you have a 87 Limited or wanting to buy one?

I live in Northern Calif. The car is very well kept for being a 29,000 mile limited. I am very satisfied with this ride. Do you have a 87 Limited or wanting to buy one?

I have an 87 GN, and I live in SoCal. If you were in the area I'd tell you to bring it to a local donut shop to show it off at a car show every saturday.

Pics

Give me your e-mail address and I will send you a current pics of my car at the Goodguys show in April. Turbo85

Buick

That Just Goes To Showyou How Much Trouble Our Economy Is In.this Nice Car Should Have Been Gone At That Price.these Gas Prices Are Herting The Value Of Everthing.what Do You Guys Think These Tr's Will Be Worth In 5 Years?reason I Ask Iam Looking To Buy One And Its A Buyers Market And Will Be For A While

Not sure, it could do like muscle cars did and suddenly go up $5000 over a 5 year span. Then again since GN's and TR's seem to be gas efficient they might start to creep in value while all those gas guzzling musle cars start dropping like flies because no one will be able to afford to keep gas in them long enough to drive.

Bottom line the auto hobby value is unpredictable.