1987 Limited 29k miles $12,500...new pics...

If that car had burg cloth in it ,it would be sold ,how crazy is that?

yah me too ill sell u some submachine guns i have lol

There's olways a Liberal idiot among us. But to each his own I guess. I have a Barrett 50 BMG semi auto(yes the gun tha California banned so nobody can own, even Mr. Barrett himself disagreed and as of yet has not returned LAPD's barrett 50's as a sort of protest to the satte. Will let it go for $7000 Also have a couple Civil War era guns and a couple WWII era German mauser snipers, g43 semi, Garand sniper with original unertl scope, and a few others. But thats for another board, too many anti gun southern commifornia idiots on this board.

Guns? Huh? :rolleyes: Nice car man! Too bad your thread keeps going in the wrong direction. Someone buy this car. Nice ride and great price. IMO wait till spring and sell it for more on ebay. Threads always get hijacked on here.

Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder

Guns? Huh? :rolleyes: Nice car man! Too bad your thread keeps going in the wrong direction. Someone buy this car. Nice ride and great price. IMO wait till spring and sell it for more on ebay. Threads always get hijacked on here.

no one was hijacking this thread. Was stating that I am very interested and if I can part with a few of my treasures then I will buy this car. You liberal #&^%.
Good luck with the sale of this car. If I can swing it I will be in touch soon.

Nice car....I'm guessing with Christmas around the corner and tax time after that is why cars aren't selling well...shoot I've been trying to sell my big block Chevelle for a few months now, no one seems very interested....

car still here... a lot of promises but no deposit

money must be tight.... but I do have it priced VERY LOW.....

TTT How is this car not sold? This car is a STEAL. Someone buy my Monte and I'll fly there and get it :)..

Or someone buy my Chevelle and I'll come out there and get it. Been a Turbo Buick owner 3 weeks now and already wouldn't mind having another, especially a granma luxury car with a twist of performance. :cool: