1987 Light Blue Metallic Limited Post for quick sale $11K

juanjo322

I purchased this car not too long ago here on TurboBuick.com and Most of you all will remember this car and what all was done to it. I am posting this car for quick sale..

Here are a couple of pics before it went back in the garage. This car has spent its life with me since I've owned it in the garage while my wifes 2014 Escalade slept outside.. it's a problem she's had but she won't ever understand what this car has meant to me. I've been searching the forum and I believe the quick sale price is at $11k. The antenna is not working as it was, it worked for a while and then it quit working. This car is located in Texas and pick up or transportation will have to be made on your behalf. I have the original photo album that Bob provided when I purchased the car from him. Please send me a PM if interested in the car.

2are6e6u.jpg
3ejubeba.jpg
veju8ygy.jpg
vydype3u.jpg
yzuruqum.jpg
2are6e6u.jpg

Attachments

• amu4e2e2.jpg
    amu4e2e2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 163
Gentlemen the car is Sold pending funds to streetknight. Thank you all for your interest...
The car has been picked up and by the look on his face I'd say he loved the car... Thank you all for your interest and comments.. Streetknight thank you very much be safe on the road going home!!
uploadfromtaptalk1406216523777.jpg