1987 hardtop Turbo T for sale.

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I have a 1987 light blue metalic turbo T for sale. The car has 81,947 pampered miles and is 99% original except for a TA49, blue tops (36pph), and a K&N filter. The car has the dark blue interior (buckets), hardtop, and the following factory installed options.

Power windows and locks
Rear defrost
Concert Sound II
Fixed mast antenna
Posi rear (G80)
Blackout trim with chrome bumpers
Original T wheels and center caps & just installed Firestone Indy 500 tires.
Tilt/Cruise
Analog dash
Manual seats
Floor shifter

The motor itself is 100% original and purrs with no smoke at any time. Tranny shifts hard in all gears and chirps the 1-2 and 2-3 shift; converter locks as it should. Seats and interior are 99% perfect, body is VERY straight with zero rust. This car has been in Kansas its entire life and spent the last 5-6 years in storage. I know the last owner who bought the car in early 1992 and took extremely good care of this car! Car still has the cat converter and has an aftermarket dual exhaust. Blackout trim is near perfect and the paint still shines very well. I'm having the paint wheeled out possibly this week to really show how nice it is. The brakes work fine and the car drives out like new. Price is $12,000 or best offer. I have not taken any pics yet but will real soon; please request pics if truely interested.

I'm having trouble sending the pics to some of you all due to the size of the file with all 29 pics. If you didn't receive pics yet let me know.

2 gns said:
Joe,

Wish I had the $ to buy both the car and your lawn mower.

Troy

The mower sold a week ago. I went on a call for ATV's riding on this guy's land....got to BS'ing with the dude about how much nice grass he had to mow....guy says he wants another 50" mower for his son to help mow....next thing I knew the deal was finalized.

The blue car just got wheeled out Thursday and the paint in frig'n amazing for a 20 year old car! I'm seriously considering keeping the car if it doesn't sell soon. I've had a few local "car guys with exacting eyes" come by the house and peep at it, every one of them couldn't believe how mint the interior is and straight the body. I'll send ya some pics.

Chris McDade said:
Joe,
Please send me some pics cmcdade@unionpump.com.

How are things going? How the TA running? Got her in the 10's yet?

Good to hear from ya Chris! Things are good...been a real busy summer though. The TA was completely de-tuned last winter and has been put back to a "K.I.S.S." state of tune. The best it ever ran was 11.13 @ 124 and that was last fall against my dad who went 11.14 @ 121 for our annual "King of Kansas City" race :D It's real basic now, but more fun to drive like this. I've added a bunch of cosmetic stuff to it since you seen it last...looks REAL purty! I'll be sending you pics of the blue car as soon as I finish typing this message. Since the pics were taken, the paint has been wheeled out and looks unreal for its age. I also addressed the dirty/plain engine compartment and am having the chipped paint on the p/s rocker fixed hopefully next week. Shoot me a call on my cell if ya want to chat about it 913-244-3829.