1987 Grand National

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
Acquired this, but I would rather focus my $$$ and GN working on efforts on the car I've owned for years now. Car runs good.

$6,500 or trade + cash ONLY. No straight trades, no trades + anything on my end.

Mod List:
ANS fresh built motor, .030 forged pistons
Comp 206 Cam & Fresh Valvetrain
High Volume Oil Pump
Built Transmission
3000 Stall converter
TE44 Turbo
ATR Headers (very nice)
Terry Houston 3" downpipe w/ cutout, dual catback all the way back
255 Inline Pump
009 Injectors (42.5 lbs/hr)
16/17 lb. 93 octane chip
Voltage Booster
ANS knock alarm and boost controller
Kenne Bell CAI
Converted to Vacuum Brakes
Car has Hoosier Drag Radials out back

The car does have rust. Lower fenders near wheel wells, lower area on doors, rear of trunk lid, and in the driver floor pan. Car also needs a torque converter solenoid, as the converter does not consistently lock. It has been unhooked, and it runs fine as it sits.

This car drove 3 hours to my place the day I got it, and I've driven it the 30 mile (each way) drive to work multiple times. Car runs great.

Heat works, A/C is all there but it does not blow cold.

The car did not come w/ a Scanmaster, but I will let the one out of my other GN go w/ it for $30. I can't replace it for that, but I know the new owner of this one could use it to help fine tune, monitor sensors, etc...

XXX-416-3557

gn010.jpg

gn008.jpg

gn014.jpg

gn019.jpg

-Will

Last edited by a moderator:
What part of Missisippi Im in Gulfport and im looking for a GN... Can you post more pics of problem areas and interior....

PM Responded to.

Can't edit my OP now...

****edit****

If buyer is interested, I could probably work out something for the BGC stretch, stock location intercooler and/or GT6131e off of my other car also.

-Will

I have a 99 Mustang GT that is black with tan leather. Garaged and one owner. Looking to get back into the Buick world. Would trade plus some cash on my end. Please let me know if interested? I am in Bowling Green. Email me at tylercherry@hotmail.com for pictures and more descriptions.
Thanks

The ANS receipts are from 10 years ago.

Deposit received on vehicle.

-Will

let me know if the sale doesnt work out. congrats to the new buyer, seems like a good deal. I am in the pearl area, the car looks like one i just missed on a week or so back. regards. Dlo.

Yes, car sold quickly.... to somebody who didn't question the **** out of me on a car with a good motor, trans, and turbo ;) that I let go for roughly $5800

-Will