1987 Grand National W/455 Original Miles

reded427

gnx #443
for sale: 1987 Grand National hardtop with 455 original miles. The car is loaded and is all original with the exception of the battery. I have the build sheet, window sticker, and owners manuals. This is a MINT museum quality collectable. PRICE: $44,500. SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE

for sale: 1987 Grand National hardtop with 455 original miles. The car is loaded and is all original with the exception of the battery. I have the build sheet, window sticker, and owners manuals. This is a MINT museum quality collectable. PRICE: $44,500. SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE

Haven't seen one change hands for near that kind of money,but wish you luck.

Red,
It does seem a bit strong especially in this current market but that is some very low mileage. Good luck with the sale.

Twin,

The good news is if he does get that kinda of money for his, you should raise your price on the 8k miles car you posted the other day. :)

Thank you . About 5 months ago a 87 grand national with 64 miles hit $50,000. on e-bay before the seller ended the auction early . The sale price was reported at $55,000.

Cars are worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it:wink:

I work at a car dealership, and I've been doing it for 14 years now... I agree with SGRIM. There's an A** for every seat!

:eek: I think as time goes by these cars will be worth that,but I agree if its not a gnx then forget it,barrett jackson and all the auctions that are tv need to be shot,they have inflated the price of muscle cars over 500%:mad: so everyone thats got a hemi thinks its worth a million $$$$$$$,but anyway good luck on the sale...

lol! car is nice im sure.. miles are low.. but mileage isnt what kills a car. its aging/time. i could find a car with 150,000 miles that is in a lot better condition (rust wise and whatnot) than a car with 400 miles. good luck with your sale though! i hope you get what youre looking for

Guys, as a moderator I need to ask you guys to stop dissing the guy's asking price. He's free to ask whatever he wants for his car. If you really must editorialize, take it to PMs or email.

Thank you dhauser for your response. I can not believe the responses to my listing. I did not ask for opinions regarding the asking price. I even went as far to specify SERIOUS ONLY at the end of the listing to avoid these needless comments. It is amazing to read all of the comments from people not interested in purchasing this car. I am quite sure if they did own this car and were looking to sell it there opinions would be totally different. As for the rest, thank you for looking.