1987 Grand National hard top with 62174 original miles

III'S 87 GN

1987 Grand National hard top with 62174 original miles has been in storage since 2005.

Florida car no rust &
gn1.JPG
gn2.JPG
gn3.JPG
gn4.JPG
gn5.JPG
gn6.JPG
gn7.JPG
gn8.JPG
gn9.JPG
gn10.JPG
unmolested

80% original paint 7-8 out of 10.

interior looks and smells new

manual windows, power locks, posi rear

$14,500 or best offer

813-486-0081

d.cruz7@verizon.net

Hate to be the annoying guy, but some better lighting pics, trunk sticker, motor and undercarriage pics would be sweet. Looks tip top though from what I can see.

Can I ask if any maintenance records? and how long have you owned this GN?

If stored since 2005, have there been any start ups or miles driven since 2005?

One more, I see no badging on the hood and rear of car, if not repainted who took these off and do you have the badging?

Thanks and it looks good in the few pictures posted.

Can I ask if any maintenance records? and how long have you owned this GN?

If stored since 2005, have there been any start ups or miles driven since 2005?

One more, I see no badging on the hood and rear of car, if not repainted who took these off and do you have the badging?

Thanks and it looks good in the few pictures posted.

it has detailed note book with all the work done on the car

no it was stored since 2005 . It is all checked out and ready to drive

I do have the badges they just need new adhesive

it has detailed note book with all the work done on the car

no it was stored since 2005 . It is all checked out and ready to drive

I do have the badges they just need new adhesive

After Carfax it shows as a 1 owner car.

Please only call text or email

no pm's I unfortunately can not get on here much

Thank you

Don Cruz
813-486-0081
d.cruz7@verizon.net

Okay on the contact , thank you for the quick answers.. those emblems do not have much adhesive, I can remember replacing the emblems on my 86GN.

quote="III'S 87 GN, post: 3364746, member: 6166"]After Carfax it shows as a 1 owner car.

Please only call text or email

no pm's I unfortunately can not get on here much

Thank you

Don Cruz
813-486-0081
d.cruz7@verizon.net[/quote]

excellent buy here folks and the owner understand these cars really well (just check that sig) i don't mind buyin it sight unseen

^^^^ I agree on above. Got 2013 Gs nationals DVD today and his race car is sick, it flu.... 8.20. Good buy

Snagged her up and will be coming to Washington. If anyone knows of a reasonable and reliable enclosed carrier I would appreciate a recommendation.

Don is the man. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. I got the car last night here in Washington and it is better than expected. A very sweet and original car you can tell has been cared for since new. Drives nice and tight. Not much to do except a little detail work and enjoy her this summer. This is my second 87 and is even a bit nicer than my old car. Much better than all the local stuff I looked at.

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
Don is the man. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. I got the car last night here in Washington and it is better than expected. A very sweet and original car you can tell has been cared for since new. Drives nice and tight. Not much to do except a little detail work and enjoy her this summer. This is my second 87 and is even a bit nicer than my old car. Much better than all the local stuff I looked at.

congrats on the new toy and happy motoring!