1987 Grand National GNX Style Guages for sale on Ebay

87on22irocs

Banned
This is a complete conversion for any gn, t type, or gnx. Was just pulled out of parts car. Has six separate guages including Speedo, Tach, Boost, Oil, Water, and Fuel. Miles read 38,103 on speedo. Cluster includes dash bezel with glass, Guage structure, vehicle speed sensor with buffer, speedo cable. Everything you need to install plug and play. Very good condition. Very rare to find. Also have other GN body parts contact me for inquiries.

eBay Motors: 1987 Grand National GNX Style Guage Cluster Turbo V6 (item 130139041089 end time Aug-01-07 20:46:42 PDT)

Hi, yes this cluster will work on analog or digital. I have the same setup on my digital dash vehicle. I believe this was made by avc.

Mario:smile:

Yep same one I have in my GN. However don't use that boost gauge in there its hard to see. Use that spot for something else :D

hey guys... my first time posting here but ive been looking around on here just soakin in as much information as possible. but i recently won this gauge setup and when i received it the vehicle speed sensor had one broken wire on it that wasnt fixable... im not bashing the seller, i just need to know where i can buy one of these. not the ones that are on caspers website. thanks alot,
Matt

btw. sorry for bringing up a smewhat older thread.

This is a complete conversion for any gn, t type, or gnx. Was just pulled out of parts car. Has six separate guages including Speedo, Tach, Boost, Oil, Water, and Fuel. Miles read 38,103 on speedo. Cluster includes dash bezel with glass, Guage structure, vehicle speed sensor with buffer, speedo cable. Everything you need to install plug and play. Very good condition. Very rare to find. Also have other GN body parts contact me for inquiries.

eBay Motors: 1987 Grand National GNX Style Guage Cluster Turbo V6 (item 130139041089 end time Aug-01-07 20:46:42 PDT)
Hi,
What other GN parts do you have?,Im looking for a real good
pass. door and ft. fender for 87 GN,if you have here's my Zip 92064.Let me
know.

John Alstrand