1987 Grand National For Sale

Bump for a cool GN, even with, or maybe because of, the miles. if I were in a better position...

Hi Chris, I tried texting you, is that a land line or cell phone? Definitely interested in your GN!

Yes Congrats again Chris, who bought it? i hope the deal goes through with the potential buyer

Good Deal Chris for the both of you then, i thought that CmO dude might of finally latched onto a GN

Take care... nice talking to you last week...

you will own another GN, its hard to stay away from these cars

The original buyer had an unforeseen setback...but he came through and made it happen and I had his deposit still

Good Deal Chris for the both of you then, i thought that CmO dude might of finally latched onto a GN

Take care... nice talking to you last week...

you will own another GN, its hard to stay away from these cars
It was nice talking with u..I did speak with Chris (cmo5) about the car and he was definitely in line to buy it ...the original one who gave me a deposit called me on Sunday and said he needed to have the car no matter what life was throwing his way...so it's off to Florida once I detail it up..definitely gonna miss it

I don't know about the good life if you're talking about weather but it will get plenty of TLC and $ put into to it!!