1987 Grand National For Sale (Virginia, 23834)

TurboPtom

1987 Buick Grand National for Sale (Virginia, 23834) $13,500 obo

Its time for me to part with my 1987 Buick Grand National. Car was a daily driver from 2004-2008. It was just recently rebuilt by a well known Buick enthusiast (Known as Steve V on these forums) from May-June of 2008. New project...Paul's car - TurboBuick.Com

I have most of the receipts concerning the parts added and work done (from 2004-2009) to the car and most of the original parts are still in my possession as well. These parts will be included in the sale free of charge if the buyer wants them. Since I received this car in 2004, only 20,000 miles have been driven. (Mainly from trips to and from Richmond last year)

I just finished having the original engine and transmission rebuilt. Current mileage is 106,399 with only 2,499 miles on the newly rebuilt engine and transmission. Great looking muscle car that’s never been raced- even the power antenna is still original and functions well.

I purchased it five years ago from Dennis Kirban, a well known GN enthusiast who sells only the finest in Buick turbo cars. From the moment I brought it home, it commanded attention for its condition and originality. I loved the stares and “thumbs ups” it’s gotten from friends and family alike. Everyone I meet (and I’ve met some great people thanks to this car) loves the B-B-B-Bad to the Bone Black Buick!

I’ve worked hard to make sure that I kept it as stock-appearing as possible, adding only the best parts and replacing the normal wear as needed.

Exterior: New paint in 2005, both bumper fillers on the front of the car were recently replaced. Power antenna works great. Rear tires are Nitto 255/55 DR’s (original 215’s can be supplied also if buyer wants them) front tires are stock 215’s and the wheels are completely original.

Interior: Carpet and headliner are all original and in excellent condition. The center console has been enhanced with two cockpit video mechanical gauges: one for temperature and the other for boost. The dashboard is in great shape and all stock gauges are in working condition. I also have the Buick Turbo Logo floor mats.

Mechanical: New TA-49 Turbo, aftermarket intake, new exhaust system, 60 pound injectors, adjustable fuel regulators, Turbo Tweak 93 octane computer chip, performance cam, 3” MAF mass air flow translator, G77 high volume fuel pump with hot wire kit, and Scanmaster unit, intercooler neck adjustment, and F-body radiator replacement. Car is mechanically sound with no leaks, and Scanmaster numbers are near ideal. The GN was recently inspected and passed without any problems.

Title and registration are up to date and ready to leave these hands for a worthy buyer. :D

Pictures: (Coming Soon!) Having trouble uploading them to the website.

Parts List:

Cam EDL-5487

Studs ARP-123-4003
#6888 o2 sensor
#6645 PCV
#6531 Intercooler hose set
#7104 TB gasket set
#6771 Oil pan gasket
#1531 Plug wires
#6434 Crank sensor
#1580 Breather kit
#1519 Duttneck w/hose & clamps
#6610 GM bypass hose "S"
#6595 Heater hose kit
#1588 Repro. Oil feedline to turbo
#6891 Motor mounts
#7032 Turbo to Exhaust gasket
Radiator, Ready Rad #433918
Belt Dayco #5060640
Upper hose Drive rite #E71755,lower E71756
Water pump ASC WP450
Kirban drivers side header replacement
Idle Air Control Valve
Powerplate
Fuel Pump
Hot Wire Kit
F Body Radiator
TA-49 Turbocharger
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Scanmaster
2VDO Gauge (Boost and Temperature) w/ middle console that goes with them
Turbo Tweak 93oct chip
Intercooler neck widened
R134 AC Conversion (Was like this when I bought it)
Aftermarket Intake
Maf Translator

I can vouch for this car,it is a nice mostly stock example.:smile: Sorry it has to go,but someone will get a nice GN that's not ragged out or a rust bucket!

Pictures and info sent :biggrin:

Also: The pictures I have seem to be too large too upload onto the website but I can email them to whoever is interested. Sorry for the inconvenience.

this site has a picture resizer in the lounge up top as a sticky.

Thanks Steve, Here are the pictures. I can take other ones as well if needed.
The ones for the front and back came out pretty badly due to how sunny it was.

Also: Car is not up for trade, only selling for cash only. Sorry I didn't put that in the original post.

Attachments

• tn_DSCI0015.JPG
    tn_DSCI0015.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 1,235
  • tn_DSCI0018.JPG
    tn_DSCI0018.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,227
  • tn_DSCI0019.JPG
    tn_DSCI0019.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,235
  • tn_DSCI0020.JPG
    tn_DSCI0020.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 1,224
  • tn_DSCI0021.JPG
    tn_DSCI0021.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,231
A Few More Pictures

Attachments

• tn_DSCI0022.JPG
    tn_DSCI0022.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,215
  • tn_DSCI0023.JPG
    tn_DSCI0023.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 1,211
  • tn_DSCI0024.JPG
    tn_DSCI0024.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,208
  • tn_DSCI0025.JPG
    tn_DSCI0025.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,200
Hey this is Lance I saw u lowered price call me asap 843-617-5606 or gavinxman@yahoo.com I went on a wild goose chase to IN weds. For nothing but that want happen again your car the one I wanted a along so let's do it thanks Lance I am ready

I sent two email I have cash can we meet wendsday or Thursday if don't mind can u send me a few more pic if u have anymore all I have seen is about 4 or 5 all together thanks Lance call me u can u got my #

I sent two email I have cash can we meet wendsday or Thursday if don't mind can u send me a few more pic if u have anymore all I have seen is about 4 or 5 all together thanks Lance call me u can u got my #

Pictures and Address Sent.

Also: This car will be on hold untill Thursday night of this week. If a deal is not made by then, I will contact you if you sent me a pm.

Thanks,

TurboPtom

Hey I never got the pic or your adress. And send me your phone# and I will keep that email on my contacts list thanks Ps. I never got the email today please resend

Hey I never got the pic or your adress. And send me your phone# and I will keep that email on my contacts list thanks Ps. I never got the email today please resend

Both have been resent to the other email adress.

Hope that works, sorry for the inconvenience.