1987 Grand National for Sale - Only 12K Miles

auto

1987 Buick Regal Grand National For Sale
This is an incredible opportunity to own a rare vehicle. An orginal 1987 Buick Grand National in absolute PRISTINE condition with only 12k miles. Finished with the factory orginal Gloss Black with 2 toned cloth interior this is a true garage kept beauty. We took this vehicle in on trade from the original owner who never drove in the rain. Its been hand washed only with no swirls or paint blemishes. Take advantage of of this one....$29,900.00 - www.eCarFlorida.com
Qw_800.jpg

Got it from the original owner?

Vehicle History Report Summary Highlights AutoCheck Score
1987 Buick Regal GN
VIN #:1G4GJ1170HP464904
Report Run Date Dec-21-2010

Title Check: OK
Odometer Check: OK
Accidents: None
OWNERS: 5

SCORE 10

Below Range under 14

Within Range 14 - 29

Above Range over 29

Too much money, too many red flags, too many additions to stock condition (for my taste in a 12k car), and the vaseline treatment on tires screams USED CAR LOT.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but proceed with caution.

Before this guy got the car it was pulling wheelies half way down the track. Check out the top of the steering wheel looks like who ever drove this car was holding on for there lives. car looks nice,though. definitly a bit over priced. thanks

Does it come with one of these? I can only assume so for $30k!

Attachments

• elli.jpg
    elli.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 821
Don't some people do any research before listing a car? Geeez. One look on this board or E Bay is going to tell you all you need to know to properly price a car for sale. This is a nice car but I see a few people called B.S. on some of the details, like owners, etc. 29k huh? I see a 17k (tops) vehicle there.

The part that gets me is that cars are listed here like we have no idea what it is.

A turbo V6!? you gotta be kidding me!? Incredible braking?! The FBI used them?!

JOHNDEEREGN used to have one?!!!

Don't some people do any research before listing a car? Geeez. One look on this board or E Bay is going to tell you all you need to know to properly price a car for sale. This is a nice car but I see a few people called B.S. on some of the details, like owners, etc. 29k huh? I see a 17k (tops) vehicle there.

29 is high but at 17 I'll buy 20 of them. To me this is a 23k car in today's economy. The rusted ****boxs are still getting 7-9k add 5-6 for paint.. 17 comes up real quick and will never be an orig low mile car. Nice car for 23. GLWS

29 is high but at 17 I'll buy 20 of them. To me this is a 23k car in today's economy. The rusted ****boxs are still getting 7-9k add 5-6 for paint.. 17 comes up real quick and will never be an orig low mile car. Nice car for 23. GLWS

To you, yes.

In realistic economy of today that is a $19000 car. Couple hundred more than when new. There's enough unknowns to warrant being cautious even at $19K.

For me, 70-100K mile car is ideal. It's been driven, bugs mostly worked out, usually there some tasteful mods done and they don't require a lot to get them where you want them. I would be less hesitant to buy a car from someone on this board that has been here a while.