1987 Grand National for sale in South Carolina

lcowart

36000 original miles. 1000 since total rebuild by Wildcat Engines. Car is putting out around 500 horsepower but is very streetable. Paint good, interior excellent. No t-tops. Former Dennis Kirban car. Transmission professionally rebuilt same time as engine using billet parts. Has Vigilante 3200 stall multi-disc torque converter. Also has precision stock location intercooler with 6131 turbo. Car rides on GNX style wheels with almost new goodyear F1 245/50 tires with bilstein shocks and heavy duty springs all the way around. Also have 2 extra GNX style wheels with Mickey Thompson street legal drag radials already mounted. ATR heavy duty sway bar installed also. Exhaust is GSCA club exhaust with stainless steel magnaflow mufflers. All Kirban brace kits on car as well as trunk kit. RJC deep oil pan and Art Carr deep transmission pan also installed. A california car cover is included too. Have original turbo, intercooler and window sticker that came with car. Pictures available upon request. Price is 27,500.

36000 original miles. 1000 since total rebuild by Wildcat Engines. Car is putting out around 500 horsepower but is very streetable. Paint good, interior excellent. No t-tops. Former Dennis Kirban car. Transmission professionally rebuilt same time as engine using billet parts. Has Vigilante 3200 stall multi-disc torque converter. Also has precision stock location intercooler with 6131 turbo. Car rides on GNX style wheels with almost new goodyear F1 245/50 tires with bilstein shocks and heavy duty springs all the way around. Also have 2 extra GNX style wheels with Mickey Thompson street legal drag radials already mounted. ATR heavy duty sway bar installed also. Exhaust is GSCA club exhaust with stainless steel magnaflow mufflers. All Kirban brace kits on car as well as trunk kit. RJC deep oil pan and Art Carr deep transmission pan also installed. A california car cover is included too. Have original turbo, intercooler and window sticker that came with car. Pictures available upon request. Price is 27,500.

Just a bit of advice, for $27,500 the guys are going to want detailed pics or you will not even get a response tot he ad.

Good Luck with the sale-

Ty

A little more advice..... research the market a little. Ultra low milage stockers might bring this kind of $$$. I'm sure this car is awesome, but the economy is going to keep it on the market for a while.

Good luck!

A little more advice..... research the market a little. Ultra low milage stockers might bring this kind of $$$. I'm sure this car is awesome, but the economy is going to keep it on the market for a while.

Good luck!

Agreed. This aint 2005 anymore and even then, it wouldnt have brought that much. Nice car though for sure. Try in the teens, will have much better luck getting buyers

I appreciate the replies. I know the car is priced high but someone would have to spend close to this amount to buy a very good condition car and then build it up as this one is. As you know , building one can be a pain and I have taken the headaches out of it. I am negotiable on price to a serious buyer but I cant give it away. I dont have to sell it, I just have other interests. As far as posting pictures, I could e-mail them to someone, but am having a problem figuring out how to post them on this website. Any input would be appreciated.

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

where is wildcat engines ? What part of SC are you in ? Where was the cat dynoed ?

Nice car, but I think it would have more interest if it was kept stock and unopen at that mileage. Good Luck.

The reason the engine was rebuilt was I had major oil leaks and had been nickeled and dimed to death so I decided to take it to a reputable shop and rebuild it with a lot more horsepower. Maybe not the best decision, but whats done is done. The transmission had problems as well and it was rebuilt while at wildcat. As much as I hate to say it, have kind of lost interest in car but not enough to give it away. Wildcat is in Adel GA. and Mike Luciera was the builder. If you are a member of GSCA, you probably know him. By the way I am in Charleston.

Clean Car

I would park and hide it away, for awhile. Then when you want to go for a ride then its there. It is really hard to find a nice clean looking GN. Good Luck..

Forgot to mention car has not been dynoed. I am just going by what I was told similar buildups on turbo regals had produced at Wildcat. It does have champion poorted iron heads, h206-206 roller cam, wiseco full custom forged pistons etc. Thats why I said around 500 horsepower, maybe more maybe less.

Lee-

Is this the thread you PM'd me that you thought was deleted?

I just went to your user title and clicked on threads started by you and it actually shows 2 with this car for sale...

Bump for ya;)

If the car doesnt sell you need to join the turbo 6 group an go to the auto fair ! I would like to meet you

Decided to drop the price to $25,000.00. Still trying to get down to KDK for a tune and dyno pull but between the holidays and bad weather havent made it.