1987 Grand National Complete Long Block TB to Pan WP - Flywheel

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
I sold my car and want to sell my original motor. 115k Stock motor and the only things touched internally were the Rocker pushrods, waterpump, timing chain, and rod bearings. No Fuel Rail. Does have the Cam Sensor. Its on a stand and you can have that with it. Motor has been on a stand for the last 6 years. VIN matches the car i used to own and is legitimate.

Fair offer and it is sold. std/std bore and crank. Heads never off.

I sold my car and want to sell my original motor. 115k Stock motor and the only things touched internally were the Rocker pushrods, waterpump, timing chain, and rod bearings. No Fuel Rail. Does have the Cam Sensor. Its on a stand and you can have that with it. Motor has been on a stand for the last 6 years. VIN matches the car i used to own and is legitimate.

Fair offer and it is sold. std/std bore and crank. Heads never off.

Whats your location??

Also interested if still for sale. I'near buffalo ny but have an uncle in green lawn long island.

Bump, phone number given to all who asked about it but none called. still for sale

Still for sale, also if you say youre coming... then do so or atleast have the courtesy of letting me know. Sean was nice enough to agree on a price and have me get it ready and never even call (or respond to texts) to say he wasnt showing up.

arista5 said:
still for sale.... will be parting it out soon.

Well if you get to the point of parting it out I'm itrested in the crank.PM if it gets to that point.thanks

2nd place is 1st place loser!

Why not post a price? IT will sell faster and if im not mistaken its one of the FOR SALE FORUM RULES Here on TB.com
;)
Id be interested if you want to ship it to Mi. also ;)