1987 Grand National....brand new turbo!!

VegasSE

Car has 95,000 miles.

Paint is original 1987 paint. From 10 feet it looks incredible and still has a nice lustre to it, but as with all 87 GN's with original paint, it isn't perfect.

Interior is very VERY nice overall and looks more like a 49k mile GN.

Engine runs very strong and pulls very hard. There is no smoke, no leaks, nothing at all mechanically wrong with the car in any way.

The only issues with the car are a few door dings that can be easily removed, and the tint that is rippled on the rear quarter window which WILL be fixed and replaced before the car is shipped out.

There are over $3000 in new parts on this car, as well as a couple thousand in extra parts that come with the car. Anyone should be able to pick this car up, sell off the parts that come with, and have 10k or less into the vehicle.

Precision TA49 Turbo (brand new)
Precision 60lb Injectors
Brand New Fuel Pump
RJC Power Plate
Bilstein shocks
Virtual Works Racing Big Mouth Cold Air Kit (w/ K&N Filter)
Kirban fuel pressure gauge and adjustable fuel regulation
Kirban rear seat frame brace kit and front frame braces
Kirban console twin gauge holder and VDO gauges (water & oil)
Windshield A-pillar single holder w/ boost gauge (bought used)
Wayne Grubb of GearsAreUs installed a GM Eaton posi unit in original differential
Joe from Precision Turbo ran a program computer chip 93
Test pipe and new exhaust tips
Brand New Alternator
Brand New Starter
Brand New Brakes and bearings
Brand New Tint
Professionally Smoked Markers and Tails
Poston Engine Torque Strap

Extra Parts:

Set of Factory GN Rims
Factory Computer
2 Turbo Tweak Chips
2 Factory Turbos
Factory Intercooler
Factory Front Disc Brakes + Spindles
Factory Injectors
Factory Plenum
2 Factory Heat Shields
Factory Valve Covers
Factory LSD
Meziere Billet Fuel Pump
Stage 2 Aluminum intake manifold
Stage 2 Throttle Body

Price = $12,500obo

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

028.jpg

Beautiful car. Hope you get the desired asking price. So, did you get the 2 new supras yet?

I think it should command close to that with the mods done and the amount of extra parts I'm including. It's at LEAST a couple thousand dollars in parts if someone just wanted to take them and sell them off. You could easily be into this car for under 10k after selling the parts.

that car is f'in gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with the sale

Thanks. It's my business partner's pride and joy. It pains him GREATLY to sell it, but it's time to invest.

That is one sweet GN. Love the blackout treatment on the lights.

Thanks. It's the same as what is on my old black car with the nightmare plate. It's VERY well done and makes the car look even meaner.

Open to offers on this car. With the parts listed, it should be a great buy for someone to be EASILY into for well under 10k.

ttt. For a really great looking deal. You have to post contact info that that connection that does the blackout lights for you. They are absolutly fantastic.

ttt. For a really great looking deal. You have to post contact info that that connection that does the blackout lights for you. They are absolutly fantastic.

I'm pretty sure he will wiggle just a little on the price. Not a ton, but a little I'm sure. It comes with enough extra parts to pretty much STEAL this thing if the buyer decided to sell them off.

I'm pretty sure he will wiggle just a little on the price. Not a ton, but a little I'm sure. It comes with enough extra parts to pretty much STEAL this thing if the buyer decided to sell them off.

I am sure it is. I just can't afford to buy a car just to get the tailights and corner markers. Do you not want to post the contact info for to guy that does them?

Bad Seller

Just wanted to make you guys aware of this seller. I purchased a car from him and have yet to get the transaction completed. I bought the car from a ad on this board on his "no expense spared" 86 GN. I have yet to get the title or bill of sale. The car did not have the GNX Dash with VDO gauges(just stock), no alum. tranny pan, no console riser, the wideband wires were all cut so no connection to the FAST at all. The oil pan was in the trunk just stock on the car and the car was a mess when I took delivery of it. Dash was split all the way across (he said it had a small split but most people would not even notice it). Jack Cotton was with me when the truck driver dropped it off at the event in Ok. (Buick-Ford shootout). When I questioned this seller he was very sad he had not made a profit on this car and felt I should be happy with the deal. I have already contacted the US Attorney and he gave me a course of action. As you can guess this sell has stopped all communication . Sorry about the long post but just wanted to make sure you look close before you buy from this guy. HiTech6

Just wanted to make you guys aware of this seller. I purchased a car from him and have yet to get the transaction completed. I bought the car from a ad on this board on his "no expense spared" 86 GN. I have yet to get the title or bill of sale. The car did not have the GNX Dash with VDO gauges(just stock), no alum. tranny pan, no console riser, the wideband wires were all cut so no connection to the FAST at all. The oil pan was in the trunk just stock on the car and the car was a mess when I took delivery of it. Dash was split all the way across (he said it had a small split but most people would not even notice it). Jack Cotton was with me when the truck driver dropped it off at the event in Ok. (Buick-Ford shootout). When I questioned this seller he was very sad he had not made a profit on this car and felt I should be happy with the deal. I have already contacted the US Attorney and he gave me a course of action. As you can guess this sell has stopped all communication . Sorry about the long post but just wanted to make sure you look close before you buy from this guy. HiTech6

Are you kidding me? Yes, the fact that I could not delete the dash from this ad was a TOTAL oversight on my part, since it was deleted from every other ad I placed for it. For some reason this forum does not allow the ads to be edited. Yes, that is not acceptable since it was in the ad, and I will compensate for that. I've sold over 100 cars with NO issues ever before. Indeed I owe you a refund of some kind for that and the pans which you own, but are not installed on the car, which is fair for the price of install, but I take TWO DAYS off work and you freak out and come back with THIS?!?! I'm not going to screw you buddy. Take a pill and relax dude. We are $500 apart on what you think you should get and what I offered you. If $500 is really that much of a life altering thing for you, **** I'll give you $600 so you can buy extra gas. :lol: Seriously man, relax.

Don't **** on my friends add dude. It's very classless.

classless

I believe anyone reading my post and yours can see who has no class. They should see the e-mails you have sent me and you wanted me to take a pill? The problem with you is your continued 5th grade attitude and unwillingness to work this out and even send the title and bill of sale to someone who paid in full for your car. Your math is also kind of bad as your offer of $1000.00 and my counter of $2000.00 is more than $500.00 apart. Just more of your stuff. I asked for $2000.00 since the GNX dash and gauges was listed in Poston's for $888.00 and I am looking at about $400.00 to install them. I have to have oil pan, tranny pan, dash pad installed and purchase a wideband cable (which you cut all wires to FAST) and the console riser from Poston's was about $90.00. I also do not have the tranny pan or the dash PAD that you could have put in the car on pick up. I did get your e-mail today with your offer to send me the $2000.00 on my pay pal account and I thank you for that. How about a title and bill of sale so I can get it registered in my name. I would like a time frame when I can expect the tranny pan and dash. Please keep your reply civil as I want this over more than you. Hi Tech6