1987 gnx/gta style wheels for sale

GNXJEFF

I have a complete set of four Black/Polished Lip GNX/GTA style wheels. These wheels were on my car when I bought it and I would like to put it back to stock so I have no use for these wheels any longer. I bought NOS GN wheels. First $500.00 takes them. The wheels are on my car right now but can be removed at any time. If you would like I will remove the tires free of charge for cheaper shipping. "The tires are rollers only, dry rotted!" Thanks, Jeff

Attachments

• 1987 GN & 1979 Brown Z28 020.jpg
    1987 GN & 1979 Brown Z28 020.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 509
gta wheels

Hi: Are these front wheels, or are you using spacers? I would be interested in them. How much shipped to 02917, no tires.

Thanks
David

No spacers. It looks like I can ship two wheels in one box safely. To ship all four to you it would be right around $80.00. Let me know. Can have the tires removed ASAP. Thanks, Jeff

I will include the lugs with the wheels as well> I have no use for them with the original stock wheels going back on it. Jeff

Were those 15" or 16" rims? Kinda look like 15X8 Enkei or ARE 92 series rims.

The wheels are sold. If the deal falls through I will go to the next person in line on here. Thanks, Jeff

gta/gnx wheels

Hi, i bought the wheels and put them on my GN with 245x50x16 tires. These fit good, no clearance problems. These are Falken tires, which are not very expensive;but the supplier that i bought the tires from did not have the 255x50x16 size that falken makes. The 255's would have gone on the back, but they are on backorder, and who knows when they show uo, so i went with 245's all around.

Dave