1987 Gn

raflyer

Very nice 1987 GN, 2nd owner, 80,800 miles Southern car that has never seen snow! Garage kept it's entire life. ABSOLUTELY NO RUST!!!! ANYWHERE!!

Interior is a 10!!!! Perfect in every way!

Paint is original and a 6 on the 1-10 scale. Original paint that is cracking and has scratches. Car has typical small dings and scratches that you don't see till you are with-in 3 feet of car.

Car was BONE STOCK original when I bought it last summer. Never raced up to then. I have put 24 passes on it since with a best of 12.3@108 1.6 60' It has the following modifications,
Everything STOCK except,
42lb injectors
MAFT-Pro MAFF-LESS fuel control system. The BOMB!!!!!
No stock Maff to worry about, although I will include 2 GM stock ones.
Precision Front Mount IC
Hooker dual exhaust
Upgraded and new rear brakes.

It has a new powermaster that functions great! It would build 15psi boost on the line at launch! New front brakes. 4 New gas shocks, Kirban's trunk kit and many small dress-up items from Kirban's

Need's the following, Heater core, Paint, Transmission if you plan to race it. I can include a rebuilt trans for 1200.00 guarantee'd to hold up to low 11's

Any questions, feel free to ask. Buyer responsible for pick-up and delivery cost. 1000.00 deposit due with-in 7days and balance do with-in 15days. You can get a loan for this car at JJBest.com at great rates and ok credit! Great company to deal with!!
Asking 12,500 Firm

Forgot to add that this was a Kirban's featured car last year when i bought it.