1987 GN Wanted

SRT8

Hey guys
It seems like I have been looking forever, but wanted to reach out again to the community.
Would like a 1987 with 20,000 to 40,000 miles or less. Preferably built with stock pieces still available.
Thanks
George

I know where there is a low mile car that has a built motor and is mint. Price is 30k. PM me if interested.

George, I have an 87 GN with 35K original miles every option available late production car, even has twilight sentinel, factory trunk kit, etc. and original window sticker. Original paint, yes lacquer with minor cracks in hood but its only original once. Was a show car most of its life. Mild bolt-ons like turbo, down pipe, methanol injection, Torque converter, rear suspension mods, etc. Just bolts and nothing to take away from original low mileage car. Super clean T-top car with all braces and no cracking in pillars. Never raced or been down quarter mile. I'll be posting in a couple weeks. I'm a disabled veteran with back issues and have to pay medical bills and just found out wife is pregnant with 3rd baby, so my baby has to go unfortunately. Email me at chuck@the-mcclellans.us I don't get on board much.