1987 GN W\T-Tops - Less then 5k miles

MajorGeek

4944 miles. Just replaced the factory tires last year so they have under 500 miles on them. In 1990 the owner added a GNX dash, shift kit, tranny cooler, bilstein shocks were added and I have the receipt from that install. I also have the original dash. I have added a cold air intake and Thrustmaster mufflers. To the best of my knowledge, I am only the second owner. It has been garage stored and covered. The paint is original as you can see from the photos, so someday she will need to be painted. I never bothered because it looks decent and I don't have to worry about stone chips. T-tops works great. A\C, cruise control, power windows and locks. "Concert Sound" stereo with AM\FM cassette. There are no stories, no heavy modifications, just a clean, low mile car. I am offering the car here for 18,000 before I head to Ebay with it. No trades, no deals.

Not sure if I can add anything else, just ask!

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 824
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 820
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 818
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 811
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 818
More pictures:

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 814
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 811
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 806
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 809
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 814
Last of my pictures:

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 808
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 804
  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 802
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 804
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 801
I picked it up for a fair price and need to move it because I am selling the property I store it at. You come see it and you will be a believer, though I think the interior pictures reflect the cars mileage. My mechanic put it on a lift to do the exhaust and said he had no doubt it was low mileage by the condition of the underneath of the car.

The car is in Central New York, outside of Syracuse area.

Your car is beautiful,,,,

not at all doubting your word. I just hate it when the speedometer has been changed....

Good luck.... It is very fairly priced:cool:

Me too, I went and pulled the title and it says exempt. So, I will find out for sure this afternoon what the original speedo said, but I am sure the car is still under 10k miles which is amazing. I totally forgot that I had to add the 2 together. I will have the answer and a picture in about 4 hours for everyone.

P.S I have a folder with the original paperwork including manual, service signal list, highway tire adjustment, warranty and owner assistance, scheduled maintenance and all recalls. I also have a box about 30 pounds with every manual ever made for this car, body and engine, for mechanics.

Sorry for the delay. Went out for a bit. Here is the original dash photo. Car was in the garage, so using flash made it so you could not see it and no flash a bit dark but did not want to uncover it and pull it out again. Feel free to come see it for yourself, have a friend check it for you, whatever you need. No suprises here.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 597
Gone to Ebay, if your interested, please bid or make an offer. If no bites come in, I WILL go below 18,000. I need this thing out of my garage before the house sells.

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 320356389031 end time Apr-07-09 16:51:16 PDT)

As this may be one of my last posts, thanks to everyone from members to the owners. While I rarely posted here, I did get a lot of information from here and even a small parts. The website has been very helpful when I was a GN newbie.

Yes, that was an original mistake of mine, I never added the original GN dash + GNX dash for a total. As soon as RJS said something I knew I made an error on original miles. Thanks :)

Drop a bid, you might get a good deal ;) Im getting email questions and watchers, so feeling good about it. Wish I had time to come to you, I LOVE the Bay area.

Car has been sold. After trying forums and Craiglist, it sells to the first guy to see it, who lives 5 minutes from me and had been looking for a year. He used to own a T-type and immediately fell in love with my GN. Its going to a good home :)

Thanks for the interest.