1987 GN TTop $6900

gmpower

I purchased the car in 2004 from the original owner, have the window sticker, clear title, 18x,xxx original miles, 50k on rerbuilt engine per original owner however I have no receipt and do not know who the engine builder is. NO RUST EVER! newer nice quality black paint job, Interior is very nice, New TE44 turbo I purchased from Cotton's performance, Kirbans 3 inch downpipe, 42.5 lb injectiors, Walbro fuel pump, Stock rims in very nice condition with newer tires- 235/60 and 255/60

Have receipts to show-New front end suspension ($1500)
Dealer installed powermaster (1500+):confused::eek::eek:
newer brake pads, newer radiator

To be complete the car needs: and exhaust system and a catalytic converter, right now it is really loud because there is no exhaust or cat:eek:
front bumper fillers are complete but are sagging due to age, The body shop did not reassemble the door locks properly after the complete repaint so the doors do not lock currently also the windows need to be adjusted a bit.

vin# 1G1BL52P7TR187494. Car is priced accordingly due to high miles, but I feel the price is very fair for a running 1987 GN so the price is FIRM!!! No pics available until I get my camera back from my Girlfriend's sister, maybe this weekend or next week. Feel free to come take a look in person in San Bruno, CA (415)533-7521 Chris