1987 GN T-Top For Sale in South Central, PA

qwikv6

I need to sell my GN. I have had this car since 1994 and really like it. Finances dictate that I must sell it. I am the second owner. Car has been garage kept since 1998 and has only been wet about 6 times since then.

First, let me say that this car is a driver. It is not a show car. It has 85k miles.

Interior seat upholstery is in nice condition, better than some I have seen in shows. It does have the typical cracking on the molding around the T-Tops. I recently replaced the headliner. You can see the gauges in the pics. Steering wheel leather is in good condition.

Engine: Rebuilt in 1997, TE-44, Eastern Performance front mount intercooler, Terry Houston downpipe, 009 injectors, K&N, 200-200 cam, 3" exhaust with Ultra Flows.

Trans: Rebuilt in 1997 by Deltrans in Newark, Delaware. Modified D5 converter.

Suspension: KYB's, 3rd Generation front sway bar, ATR rear sway bar, rear air bags
Exterior: 16" GNX style wheels, Kumho tires
Paint: Is ok, shines and I would say it is a ten footer as far as the paint.

This car has not been cut up or ragged out. It is a nice GN. I'm asking $12,500. I'm in Hanover, PA. I have other pics available so let me know if you want to see them.

Attachments

• P5100015.jpg
    P5100015.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 387
  • P5100016.jpg
    P5100016.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 386
  • P5100020.jpg
    P5100020.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 383
  • P5100019.jpg
    P5100019.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 388
  • P5100021.jpg
    P5100021.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 387
Looks like a nice GN! :)

Pics of the engine and underside would be helpful. Also, pics of the headliner and T-Top moldings if you have them. ;)

Just a few questions: Hot-wired fuel pump? What kind of chip? Alky? How is the AC? Does it have a catalytic converter and, if so, is it gutted? Any leaks (water from the T-Tops or oil from the seals) or smoke? How many miles (approximately) on the brakes and tires?

Tom :)

EDIT: Just saw the engine bay pic on the other board. ;)

The fuel pump is hot wired( Walbro 340), Turbotweaked chip, No alky, AC is R-12 and worked last summer when I recharged it, no converter(THDP dump tube), no water leaks, a drip on the rear main which is typical(neoprene seal) but leaves no spots in the garage.

Tires have about 2k miles on them. Brakes are almost brand new. I have only put about 500 miles on the car in the last year.

Car Sold to me.:biggrin: This car was everything I expected and more. I drove 9 hours and trailered it home this past weekend. Cant say enough about the previous owner, he is a stand up guy and that made the trip and purchase a lot easier. Cant wait to get her on the road.:cool: