1987 GN scan numbers

Turn your boost down and find the source of that knock or you be spending a lot of money.

Turn your boost down and find the source of that knock or you be spending a lot of money.
X2. Forget about your BLM's. At 133 its still within acceptable range. Focus should be on eliminating knock. Your motor won't survive very long getting 8-15 degrees.

Your knock could be from something that is not engine tune related as well. Check for broken engine mounts, exhaust rubbing, loose suspension, etc.

Your knock could be from something that is not engine tune related as well. Check for broken engine mounts, exhaust rubbing, loose suspension, etc.
Ok will check that too. I replaced all the shocks since they were original and new springs too. I do hear a tinny sound from around the torque converter area. Car does have over 82,000 mile now too. Thanks.

Ok checked all under the car. Mount mounts look great had the engine running under load no mount movement. No exhaust rubbing anywhere. Lowered the boost to 16 LBS with WOT retard is no more than 1.2. O2 readings are in the 760 to 780 range. I think that's where she is staying until I do some mods down the road.